Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Yahoo Online "Garage Sales"

Yahoo has several online "garage sales" where people can sell items without Ebay fees. But the downside is there is no feedback, and no recourse for fraud. I belong to a Bargains site in the South Louisiana area - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RedStickBargains/

Because it is an offshoot of our FreeUse (like FreeCycle) group, I recognize a lot of names and feel more comfortable buying and selling. Also I often go buy in person, or have someone come to me to buy with cash. For instance I just sold a lot of Mardi Gras flags and still have a lot of Mardi Gras t-shirts and decorations on sale, and tomorrow I am going to a nearby neighborhood to buy 10 audio books for $20. I also have people pay me in either cash (in person), money orders, or paypal so I have more control. One man in the suburb of New Orleans called Metairie bought 5 of my flags after losing all his house's contents after Katrina. I am mailing his flags and he paid through Paypal.

If after a week or so, items don't sell, then I do put them on Ebay under Momnick8 (which I may do with the other Mardi Gras stuff soon).

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!