Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2006, 10:57 AM
New Buddy

karbiz03 is a jewel in the rough
Question Framed Prints (art Work)

IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS OF A SIGHT THAT SELLS FRAMED ARTWORK OR PICTURES AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST HOUSE AND THE WALLS ARE BARE, BUT CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING EXPENSIVE.
THANKSwave
Old 02-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Something good to take up wall space and is relatively inexpensive is a room divider. We have a big alcove in our formal living room and we hung one up in there. To get a framed pic that large would have been hundreds of dollars. I got the room divider at The Alley for about $100.

Mirrors can be cheap, too. I bought one at Home Depot that was marked down because the frame was a little banged up. I sanded it a little, painted it, put on a contrasting color, sanded the edges again, and it turned out great.

All Posters has inexpensive prints. You can get them framed on your own and maybe save some $$$. 25% off any order code: AZ16 exp. 2/28

Art in a Click 20% off any order code: SAVE20 exp. 2/14

Art Gazebo - free shipping on all orders

Hope that helps!
Old 02-11-2006, 05:55 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I ordered a bunch of calendars for $1 each at www.momastore.com. My daughter and I frame the prints. She is a starving artist so this is a great way to decorate her walls.

http://momastore.org/webapp/wcs/stor...egory_rn=10325
Old 02-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default framed art

If you have children, even infants, let me suggest the "Justification For Higher Education" poster. I saw this at a friends used car dealership, but it was a painting. I offered him $500 and he had to think about it. About 6 months later he needed money and asked if i was still interested. He was shocked to hear what I got mine for. It didn't matter that it was not a painting. I wanted my kids to look at it and imagine it was their home. I cannot wait for them to graduate college and start reaching their life goals. I was not trying to impress upon them to having things, but more of what an education can lead to, which is self fulfillment.

Me