Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star
Default Sweepstakes - suggest 'one entry only' alert

I no longer visit our sweepstakes section because of this ommission. Suggest it be brought to one's attention in the heading.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:16 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

I think I understand what you are saying and this should be directed to a mod, that would be a nice feature to have right there in the title so we know that it is an even playing ground.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I guess I'm not a sweepstakes connoisseur, so let me make sure I am understanding you correctly.

You'd like to have the sweepstakes that are "one entry per person" to contain something in the subject line that specifies this? What about the daily entry ones?
Old 07-21-2006, 06:14 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

That would be my understanding Karen Most of the posts by Magie have the entry limit highlighted.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

I think it's a good suggestion---for those of us who are addicted to entering sweeps. I try to put daily or one time in the title whenever I post a sweeps---it definitely helps me save time whenever I visit the Sweeps forum. I'm not organized enough to keep a list of sweeps I've entered.

Highlighting the # of entries allowed in the body of the text woud be helpful too.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

Most of the regular sweeps posters highlight somehow the important stuff - how often you can enter, how many per household, etc. I dunno. It doesn't seem like too big of an issue to me.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:21 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i think it would be easier if it said one time entry or daily also. the way i do it myself is post in the thread that is a one time entry. if it's daily then i dont post in it so that way i know it is daily. if i see that i posted in the thread i will know it is a one time only.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I was wandering about seperating the sweepstakes forum category into 3 sub categories.... Such as when we click on the sweepstakes section it takes us too 3 category options:

ONE TIME ENTRY ONLY

MULTIPLE ENTRIES

INSTANT WIN

I think this would be cool as I love to enter instant win alot..... and could add to that category too without overcrowding the other posters....

Does everyone know what I am talking about?
Old 12-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

That sounds really good to me!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:08 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I love to share the sweepstakes entries with everyone and hope that someday soon MBB has multiple BIG WINNERS! However, I am employed full-time and have a family too. It is sometimes difficult for me to find time to post information I would like to share at all, let alone point out the "fine print." I try to highlight important info, but to do that, I have to take the time to review the Official Rules and make sure I understand them (so that a potential entrant from MBB doesn't have to). If we are required to further classify sweepstakes postings or enter additional details or highlighting in order to save others' time when they enter a sweepstakes we've found and shared, I'm afraid that I gotta say that my own time is worth something as well, and that my posts will likely fall waaay off.