Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer
Default Saturday 2/11 Mail Call

Well I got a coupon from B&BW for a free aromatherapy product with any $10 purchase. I also received a book from Paperbackswap.com and junk. Anyone get anything good today?
Old 02-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I got the vitamins and supps that I ordered from Puritan's Pride. Very quick service!

Their 70% off promo was supposed to expire yesterday, but when I checked the link this morning, it was still working! I'm guessing someone over there forgot to expire it before they left for the weekend.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans
Talking

name cards that were misspelled. also mybarginbuddy magnets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 04:52 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I got the 10 off 10 order from barganoutfitters.com
tons of magazinesspeechless
Old 02-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Body & Soul magazine
Old 02-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I was lucky today. I received so much mail that it wouldn't fit into my mailbox, so the mail lady had to bring it up and put it on the table on my porch. Kept me from having to get bundled up and go out to the road in the cold.

Received my order from Collectionsetc.com
4 Magazines
1 Catalog
1 Sale flyer
Electric Bill
Old 02-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Wink Sad day at my house!

No mail in my box today! Can't remember the last time that happened, as you can usually count on at least some junk mail anyway. I did get some nice things in my email box today, though, so the day wasn't a total loss. Got my $25 electronic Gift Card from Eddie Bauer for a survey I did a few weeks ago and another $5 Amazon GC for a different survey about insurance that I can add to my account. I'm really excited about the EB Gift Cert. because I can print it out and use it at the outlet store we have down the road in Branson! Yea!

Goin' shopping...Mary