Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

needless to say we sat out on the porch during the "sing song" rof
Old 09-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Probably better that way right????
Old 09-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

My Kids Put Themselves To Bed
Old 09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

My daughter called yesterday and said she and the baby were doing good!!!! I miss seeing her and that little sweet face looking up at me when I fed her and held her!!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I wish my kids were still that young...liife was good
Old 09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

Saw mom today...she is going blind...I did not know that. I saw her this past spring and she did not really look at us alot...but today she was not looking at me...It is sad to see your parents, older people go down hill so fast! She has had cancer for a couple years and is very frail...I am joyous she is not in much pain...but shocked that she can not see who I am...but she knew who I was after we started talking! She has hospice workers and they never said anything in they're updates. She has 4, maybe one thought the other one said something...nursing home never said anything either. She was happy to talk with me ...but she will forget that within a minute. (short term memory loss she has had for many years)
...and it is cold here!...
But I am enjoying my time with her!...just out and about and saw friends all over the place...class reunion tomorrow night. Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Big Buddy

Chris I'm sorry to hear about your mom! I hope you are enjoying your time with her! I also hope your reunion in good. Take care and be safe! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Admin

So sorry chris
Old 09-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone...You all are so thoughtful...and I am sooooo blessed by your friendship here at MBB!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Big Buddy

You are so welcome Chris and please keep us informed!!!!