Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Big Buddy

paulsbride is on a distinguished road

When he is home my husband changes the babys diaper all the time
Old 09-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Wonderful....my husband did that when our daughters were babies!!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Big Buddy

paulsbride is on a distinguished road

How very sweet I bet you loved it as much as I do!!!
Hubby is sometimes gone for days at a time with work, and I miss him tons when he is away - when he's gone I realize just how much he does with/for baby - b/c I have to do it all myself then!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Yes I did love it....he was always wonderful with the girls and did so much for them and always willing to help. I bet you do miss your hubby when he's gone for a while especially helping with the baby!
Old 05-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

my mom has skin cancer
my son forgot mothers day
Old 05-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

My mom bought me the most beautiful mother's day card. I had tears in my eyes while reading it.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
my mom has skin cancer
my son forgot mothers day
What kind of skin cancer??? YOur son needs a kick in the butt!!
Old 05-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

DH bought me doughnuts today for mothers day, said all the men in the store were buying flowers, and how dumb they were! You cant eat flowers!! And the sad thing is he meant it. He says,Oh those donuts were so much better, something I can actually eat!! and he bought himself 4 jelly donuts for himself.. think he had alterior motives. hmmmmm!
Old 05-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

It Runs In The Family And They Never Suntanned! I Used To Cook Myself In Baby Oil - Went To Tanning Beds In The Cold Seasons. I'm Scared To Get Checked. My Mom Gets Getting Little Melanomas(sp?) And Has Them Cut Out And Stiched Up - On Her Face.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

My son is helping his Grandma and Grandpa build fence today...I feel bad I am not out there helping..my wonderful sinuses are not doing the greatest..If I show up at the fence my Mom would prob shoot me! LOL