Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink Senseo Coffee Machine?

I've been watching the Senseo thread over in freebies as well as the Mail Call threads... Is it possible that as of 9/13/06 Jianne and myself are the ONLY members out of 1800+ to receive the Senseo?

Just curious...

Lori Ann
Old 09-14-2006, 03:35 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

they never emailed me to tell me i would be getting one so it's not me
Old 09-14-2006, 05:58 AM
Big Buddy

mynpyn is a jewel in the rough

I'm still hoping to get one, I just filled out the info the other day.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:05 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I never heard back from them
Old 09-14-2006, 07:57 AM
Big Buddy

tnk530 is a jewel in the rough

I just received mine today!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I received one several months ago through some kind of book club sign-up. I even got the email twice and could have signed up a second time, but I didn't want to cheat anyone else out of getting one. Dh used it nonstop for the first few weeks, but not as much now. It's still a great freebie though!
Old 09-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Big Buddy

Darcy is a jewel in the rough

I got an e-mail that I would be receiving one but haven't gotten it yet. Not giving up hope though.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:48 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i filled another one out today using another email address and this is the email i got back....

Hello

This email confirms that your submission has been received. Due to strong demand of this offer and limited supply, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all questionnaire participants will receive a Senseo� Coffee Pod System.

You will be notified in approximately 2-4 weeks whether you are eligible to receive a free Senseo® coffee machine. Should you be eligible, this second email will provide specific instructions on how to register.

We respect your privacy. Your email address will only be used in conjunction with this program and never shared or sold.

Regards,
The Share Senseo Team®
Old 09-14-2006, 12:21 PM
New Buddy

Monkeychow is a jewel in the rough

I am going to be getting one. I just haven't received mine yet!
Old 09-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
i filled another one out today using another email address and this is the email i got back....

Hello

This email confirms that your submission has been received. Due to strong demand of this offer and limited supply, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all questionnaire participants will receive a Senseo� Coffee Pod System.

You will be notified in approximately 2-4 weeks whether you are eligible to receive a free Senseo® coffee machine. Should you be eligible, this second email will provide specific instructions on how to register.

We respect your privacy. Your email address will only be used in conjunction with this program and never shared or sold.

Regards,
The Share Senseo Team®
Kelly, I got the same email first and then about 2 weeks later the confirmation email that told me I was getting one arrived. I just had to follow the link in the second email to provide my snail mail addy. So don't give up hope yet.