Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Little Buddy

rider16601 is a jewel in the rough
Default Join Rosie's Blog Site, get a free tshirt

enter your email in the upper hand corner and hit join and a page comes up to put your mailing address in also asks for your tshirt size.

http://www.rosie.com
Old 02-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Big Buddy

jiane5 is a jewel in the rough

This is Great. Thanks!!
Old 03-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Why is this stuck back on page 10 or something, lol. Clicked to get the t-shirt and ended up spending half an hour reading blog comments and such...

Offer is valid - website is interesting - thanks for a great offer

Lori Ann
Old 03-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

No guarantee for a shirt- she just says sometimes she sends freebies.

Has a separate section for Project Katrina. Says that they are doing projects in Renaissance Village in Baton Rouge, which I learned the other day is the largest disaster housing section in FEMA history- I think they said 3000. However, they made a point on a show the other night to say that the three trailers from Rosie's project has been sitting outside the village due to potential liability issues according to FEMA. One trailer is for a Head Start and I think the other two are for children's programs. They showed children getting on laptops donated by Bill Gates but they were under a tent area. They also said only about 160 of the 500 children there attend school, which has been a big problem as there is no recreation, playground etc offered for the children. The parents are just holding these children out of school though bus transportation is offered.

But at the end of the program, it was stated that after contact with Rosie's people, the trailers would be installed this week. More info on the Renaissance village can be found on our newspaper's website at www.2theadvocate.com and just put Renaissance Village in the search engine.

By the way, this is an interesting article about how volunteers in New Orleans are "aghast at damage in homes".

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/2486626.html

On the other hand, this person found money in her walls- http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/2488571.html

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-19-2006, 12:11 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Smile

Nancy,
This is valuable info - I don't want to see it buried here - can you copy the info to a thread in chit-chat? I already added the news website to favorites...I have friends and family in New Orleans I would like to keep track of

Lori Ann
Old 07-02-2006, 06:14 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Site now states to sign up and I'll send you a shirt....worth a try.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:27 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

this is a cool site. i think rosie is funny!!
Old 07-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Big Buddy

mommyoftwins is a jewel in the rough

Sorry for the double post guys.. Still a great site.. Cant wait to see her on The View..
Old 11-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Anyone have any updates on this? Progress getting the kids
back in school or whatever is available for schooling them?
How can they grow up to make things better if they don't
get their education NOW.