Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006, 06:43 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I received one in the mail yesterday. I had received a letter or email from them a couple of weeks ago asking if I wanted to sign up (I think) and I did. Was kind of surprised when UPS showed up, but then I remembered. Looks really neat and I don't think there is any way of getting your cc info. However, if it takes that long to build up points, I wonder if it's really worth it. That will be a lot of time wasted scanning things. Also it kept referring to phone jacks and I don't have a landline, so I'm not even sure I can use it. I emailed the company to ask and haven't received a response yet. I want to do it, but if the benefits aren't good enough I may just be sending it back.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Mine is just hooked up to my computer through a USB port. As for scanning, it doesn't take too long once you get used to it. I usually scan my items as I'm taking them out of the bags when I get home.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsmom
Thank you! I registered and it said it would send me an e-mail and that I may or may not be picked randonmly. We'll see!
Old 09-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsmom
actully you only scan in the items you buy not the reciepts and it really dosent mater how much shopping you do as you get the same amount of points either way! i dont think you really understood the program.
if you dont make any purchases in a week just scan the card that came with the kit to say i didnt buy anything.you get the same points either way as long as you remember to download the scanner.
new user ive been doing homescan for 2 years so if you have any questions please feel free to ask

I understood the instructions I received perfectly (read them twice
to be sure). They stated to scan receipts (nothing about scanning products). There was no card with it to scan if I didn't make any
purchases. As a matter of fact, the instructions indicated that if I
didn't make purchases weekly, they'd request I return the machine, etc. I guess they aren't interested in people that shop once or twice a month
I don't know.

Glad no one else got bugged by them like I did once you got your machines.

Last edited by pepper60 : 09-27-2006 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60
I understood the instructions I received perfectly (read them twice
to be sure). They stated to scan receipts (nothing about scanning products). There was no card with it to scan if I didn't make any
purchases. As a matter of fact, the instructions indicated that if I
didn't make purchases weekly, they'd request I return the machine, etc. I guess they aren't interested in people that shop once or twice a month
I don't know.

Glad no one else got bugged by them like I did once you got your machines.
Sounds like they've made some changes then.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:55 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

pepper, when i actually open mine to get started and read the directions i will let you know what is going on. hopefully it is easy. i spend lots of money weekly and it would be nice to be rewarded from it.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:48 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
pepper, when i actually open mine to get started and read the directions i will let you know what is going on. hopefully it is easy. i spend lots of money weekly and it would be nice to be rewarded from it.
me too, since the kids have gotten older and my boy is eating like a horse, I see myself going to Wal-mart a few times a week. Even if I try to make one big trip he has eaten everything, so I wind up doing a big trip and then several more before the end of the month...lol
Old 09-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Big Buddy

Megan is a jewel in the rough

It isn't just for groceries either...it's for everything including online shopping. It really is easy to set up!
Old 09-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Big Buddy

I still haven't gotten a reply to my email to the company yet. Does anyone know if I can use the scanner without having a landline?
Old 09-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Big Buddy

collinsmom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475
I still haven't gotten a reply to my email to the company yet. Does anyone know if I can use the scanner without having a landline?
yes you can i have cable and just hooked up through the usb port
there is a 1800 number to call if you have any trouble setting up i have used it and they were quite helpful