Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsmom
yes you can i have cable and just hooked up through the usb port
there is a 1800 number to call if you have any trouble setting up i have used it and they were quite helpful
Thanks! I haven't even attempted it yet because the manual kept talking about phone jacks and said to call if you only had a cell phone. Well, I didn't want to call and use up my minutes. Also said the transmission was done once a week by calling up a toll free #. I'll try to hook it up this weekend.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Big Buddy

Megan is a jewel in the rough

mine is nothing like that...mine transmits through my computer...I have never had to call them...do they have different variations on the product or something?
Old 09-29-2006, 08:06 AM
Big Buddy

collinsmom is on a distinguished road

i dont know it doses sound odd might have gotton wrong setup??
Old 10-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Upon completion of the membership form, your household will be placed on our waiting list, and will be contacted as soon as a spot on our panel for a household like yours becomes available.
We look forward to your participation! Sincerely,
Lynne Morrison
National Director
Homescan Consumer Panel
Old 10-01-2006, 04:18 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i still have not hooked mine up. i have been so busy this past week with my daughters party and everything else going on. i am going to try and hook it up tomorrow and will post any info you all would like to know.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I finally got a response to the email I sent 5 or 6 days ago. The reply was:
Quote:
It will not work with a cell phone. If you can transmit elsewhere that
is fine or you will have to send it back. Please let us know.
Well, I rarely go to anyone else's home and my mom doesn't have a landline either. Guess I'll be sending mine back after all.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:01 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

oh well. better luck next time....
Old 01-31-2007, 04:15 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Thank you for signing up to participate on ACNielsen's Homescan Consumer Panel! Your household is on our Reserve Status Waiting List. This means a scanner is not available; however, your potential panel membership is very important to us. So, until a place on our panel opens up for a household just like yours, we'd like to give you more information about the panel.
As a Homescan panelist, your consumer opinions count each time you record your purchases or take one of our surveys. Your opinions will make a huge difference in what manufacturers make and what retailers sell.
Speaking of making purchases, did you know that according to the U.S. Census Bureau, Valentine's Day is the second most popular holiday for greeting-card purchases made by U.S. consumers? Here's some more data about this consumer-focused holiday:
  • Last year, PayPal reported that online purchases for Valentine's Day increased 23 percent from 2005.
  • The estimated number of roses produced for Valentine's Day in 2006 was 189 million, according to the American Society for Florists.
  • In February 2006, the approximately 29,000 jewelry stores in the United States sold $2.6 billion worth of merchandise.
Remember: Homescan Consumer Panel membership is always voluntary and completely free – there is never a cost to you. We provide the scanner and any associated materials.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Big Buddy

kutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fans
Default love it!

I've been doing homescan for a while now and I think it is fun. The first scanner I recieved was broken but once I got my new one in it was a breeze. I think it is kinda fun to scan everything.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

I like it, too, it doesn't take long once you get the hang of things