Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2006, 04:12 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Question What did YOU get for Valentine's Day?

My hubby came walking in with the biggest helium filled balloon I have ever seen.

We are going to have AK king crab legs for dinner.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:08 AM
Little Buddy

zann_13 is a jewel in the rough
Smile food poisoning . . or the flu

My husband and I celebrate things on the 13th, so I took a 3-day weekend off work so I could spend some quality time with my husband. We went to the movies (Walk the Line is awesome) and then went out to dinner using a GC my sister had given to us for Christmas to use for Valentine's Day. Before the end of dinner, my head was burning and my body was frozen. We had other plans for after dinner, but I had my husband take me home. I was up half the night, couldn't sleep, hot and cold, and doing the unspeakable. It feels like food poisoning, except for the fact that my husband split EVERYTHING last night, and he's fine. I dragged myself to work this morning at 4:30, but I should be out of here and in my bed by 9. I forgot it was even Valentine's Day until I got to work and had to write the date. I don't really care though.
Two years ago, my husband (my fiancé at the time) was in a coma and we couldn't celebrate V-Day until the next November. It's not the calendar date but the feeling in your heart that counts. My husband got up with me in the middle of the night, so he's my Knight in Shining Armour today.

Have a loving day.
Lizann
Old 02-14-2006, 05:11 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Hope you feel better soon Lizann!
Old 02-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I woke up to a dozen roses on my desk, a really nice card and a gift certificate to a day spa for a massage, facial, manicure and lunch!

Lizann, I think you should tell your sister you want a refund on your Xmas present! Sorry to hear you got sick!
Old 02-14-2006, 06:34 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

My birthday was 2 weeks ago and dh bought me a pendant, which I asked for but I didn't care for the one he picked out. So last week we went back to Kay Jeweler's and I wound up choosing another one and told him it could be my birthday/Valentine's gift since it cost more. It's a 10kt yellow gold heart pendant embedded with diamonds. Inside is a mother holding her baby in 10kt white gold. It was more than I wanted to spend, but the sales lady did come down on the price. It also holds more meaning for me because we are expecting a baby in September.

I gave dh a watch I purchased from Ice.com from a link Karen provided in her daily newsletter. With the discount and free shipping, I only wound up spending $46.75!

http://www.ice.com/customer/product_...DADADADADA&bs=
Old 02-14-2006, 06:51 AM
Big Buddy

Jaimie is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Good morning

Good morning~
I woke up to a new m&m valentine mug, my favorite ground coffee and a new "love stir" stick ready to go for the morning ......and a gift certificate for a spa day also.....gonna hit up glen ivy at some point.

My husband and I both grab little goodies for the kidlets and put them together the night before for a surprise when they wake up at the breakfast table. I always allow them 1 piece of candy before school on "v" day.

Tonight we will go to dinner.

This year I splurged on my dear hubby and upgraded his plain wedding band to something a little nicer. He was totally surprised but this is our 10th "v" day togetherspeechless

Have a nice day~
Jaimie
Old 02-15-2006, 06:13 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default valentines surprise

First my boys wished my a happy V'Day and made coffee. Then Hubby wished me a happy V'day as well. I am not into the whole V'day Sweetest day thiing but I got my hubby a big breakfast delux from McDonalds. When he came home from school he had the softest cutest Bear, the sweetest card that made me cry a mini rose bush with 1 bloom and tons of buds, chocolates and a bottle of southern comfort. Then I bought him lunch and made the family' favorite meal. My 2 oldest even called me from college. It was a nice day.

Me
Old 02-15-2006, 06:14 AM
Big Buddy

Rhendi is a jewel in the rough

My husband came home last night from work with a 14k white gold, 1/2ct diamond heart pendant and necklace! Its beautiful!! I was very suprised, this is the first real holiday gift he's gotten for me!! I love it!
Old 02-15-2006, 06:55 AM
New Buddy

Louise is a jewel in the rough
Default Am I the only one

Am I the only one that got nothing? I love my dh very much, but he is horrible about holidays. Oh well my birthday is tomorrow so maybe things will look up.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:00 AM
Big Buddy

Rhendi is a jewel in the rough

well like i said before...This is my first holiday gift I've gotten besides flowers!! I feel ya! I hope he suprises you for your birthday!!