Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2006, 07:11 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby
I live in a small town so only have Wal-mart and wasn't impressed with their ads so didn't go.
We don't even have a WalMart. Nearest one is 49 miles. I don't care.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:17 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

We have 2 Wal Marts within 30 minutes drive and a Jc Penney which I forgot to go too for the freebie.... but Wal Mart had sold out of most everything before BLack Friday and people were coming back to get there price match. My aunt was upset over the hd tv they had on special. They had sold the 4 they had 2 or 3 days ago and the people were coming back for their price match...

I went to Big Lots and a Dollar General and got a few things. I was trying to find a camera somewhere but got all confused somewhere halfway thru.... LOL

I am so not a good bargain finder. I really wish I were. I need to be...
Old 11-25-2006, 09:05 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

wow, i cant understand why people would fight over stupid stuff and noone would even help. that is why i stayed in. i did what karen did. sat in my pj's all day and put up christmas decorations
Old 11-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

I Didn't Get Up Early, Went To Walmart About 10:00 Am 3 Miles Away In Another Town And Bought The Garth Brooks 5 Dvd Set Total 7 Hours Of Concert Video For $15 One Of The Secret Buys, I Have A Lot That I Have Purchased Online And I Will Finish My Shopping Online, This Is The Best Place For The Bargains
Old 11-25-2006, 05:29 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow, I'm sorry everyone had such a bad day! Ours was wonderful! Our mall had everything they advertised and the lines were not long. I think the longest I had to wait to check out was about 15 minutes. I got $465.00 worht of stuff for $164.00 ( about .35 on the $1.00) Of course I came home and slept for 4 hours! LOL Got my tree up today and I'm going to start wrapping tomorrow!
Old 11-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I wouldn't say I had any really bad experiences this year and I wound up shopping longer too. I'm pleased with my haul. LOL I do have to say we did NOT step foot into the mall. The traffic around it was horrendous enough to turn me off, but didn't see any good sales ads either.

We drove to Bowling Green and arrived at Walmart roughly 10 minutes after it opened. Lots of items were sold out, but I managed to snag a few things. We waited in line 30 min, took the items to the car, then went back inside to see if we could find the iDog (I had forgotten to look for). Well, no iDog, but I found some other items people had discarded throughout the store, including about 10 Cabbage Patch dolls sitting atop the batteries up front. LOL I was happy.

Next stop was Toys R Us at 6am and they didn't have a whole lot left, but I still managed to knock a few off my list. The worst part was waiting in line for 1hr 45 min....seriously. At least I made friends with the women in front of us. LOL Then met my mom and grandmother for breakfast at Chick-fil-A. Afterwards we hit an everything's $1 store called "Mighty Dollar". I was amazed at what they had and wound up doling out $37 there. haha Afterwards was Best Buy, where they were sold out of a DVD game and PS2 game we had wanted, but we found all but one of the cheap DVDs. After that came Target where we got everything on our short list. Met family for lunch and started to head back home. DH and I decided to hit the local Walmart and we found some of the deals we hadn't gotten that morning! There went another chunk of money. LOL

Total, dh and I wound up buying 10 DVDs, a CD, and a Star Wars Trivial Pursuit DVD game for ourselves. LOL I'm almost finished with my shopping though. I still have to buy for the in-laws, neices, and nephews, then I'll be done!
Old 12-04-2006, 10:01 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker Shoppers Outraged Over Employees' Snapping Up Black Friday Bargains First

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-...tory?track=rss
Old 12-05-2006, 03:02 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

crazy crazy crazy!!!! that is why i dont go shopping on black friday anymore
Old 12-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

That's it!!!!!!!I'm working in the stock room next year!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2006, 06:01 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

There has to be some benifits to working retail...........