Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Angry Push comes to shove between Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington on Grey's Anatomy

(Los Angeles-AP, Oct. 11, 2006 10:30 PM) _ Doctor doctor, give us the news. But ABC is staying mum about the reported on-set scuffle between the actors portraying Dr. McDreamy and Dr. Burke on TV's top-rated "Grey's Anatomy."

An argument between Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey got physical and led to a temporary pause in production, the New York Daily News reported in its Wednesday editions.

The actors shared a heated exchange Monday about cast members delaying a scene when Washington, 43, grabbed Dempsey, 40, by the throat and shoved him, according to the newspaper.

Representatives for the actors said the two have made amends.

"Differences are inevitable," Washington's publicist, Cynthia Snyder, said in a statement. "They were aired, resolved and everyone has moved on."

Dempsey's spokeswoman echoed that sentiment: "There was an argument on set. In any close-knit family, sometimes people argue. But everybody made up and went back to work."

On-set arguments are common, said TV historian Tim Brooks, co-author of "The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows."

"Diva-like conduct is certainly not unusual," he said. "You have a lot of egos there, and you have a lot of creative people who think they're more creative than the other."

"Moonlighting," which aired from 1985 to 1989, was famous for its fighting on set, Brooks said. More recently, rumors of on-set animosity dogged ABC's "Desperate Housewives" and The WB's "Charmed."

But physical violence "is pretty unusual," he said, adding that anything that harms an actor's appearance could affect their work.

"Dr. McDreamy needs his cheekbones," Brooks said. "Real violence can lead to fictional violence that can end your job."

Now in its third season, "Grey's Anatomy" has been the No. 1 show in the Nielsen ratings for two of the new season's three weeks. The romantic medical drama centers on the personal and professional lives of surgeons and interns at the fictional Seattle Grace hospital. Besides Dempsey and Washington, the show stars Sandra Oh, Katherine
Heigl and Ellen Pompeo.

The show earned 11 Emmy nominations this year, including one for best drama, and won the prize for outstanding casting. It was also nominated for three Golden Globe awards and Oh won for best supporting actress.

THAT'S IT.........I'M GOING AFTER DR. BURKE
Old 10-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Can't wait until she picks between McDreamy or Finn!

Yea I don't like Burke(washington) either. I read he could have went to jail but McDepsey didn't press charges.

Old 10-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Big Buddy

Darcy is a jewel in the rough

I read about that yesterday, I'm glad he didn't punch McDreamy in his handsome face .

I can't wait to see tonights episode. I'm pretty sure I know who she's going to chose since one of the characters isn't a regular.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

yea, he's only suppose to be on another couple of episodes!

Old 10-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I like chris o'donnell. I bet that if Meredith doesn't choose him he'll be back on next years season finale..........
soooooo does everyone think that Meredith is pregnant.....???
have you seen the previews?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Big Buddy

mynpyn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
I like chris o'donnell. I bet that if Meredith doesn't choose him he'll be back on next years season finale..........
soooooo does everyone think that Meredith is pregnant.....???
have you seen the previews?
I don't think she can be pregnant, and if she is I bet she will lose it. Just something to add drama to her love triangle. I love this show!
Old 10-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Mentor

I agree, i don't think she's pregnant, but the previews did show her lying down and saying"I can't be pregnant"!!
Old 10-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Big Buddy

Darcy is a jewel in the rough

I don't think she's pregnant, but can you imagine if she is and then she has it early or there is some other problem and Addison has to try to save the baby. Wouldn't that be something.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy
I don't think she's pregnant, but can you imagine if she is and then she has it early or there is some other problem and Addison has to try to save the baby. Wouldn't that be something.
Oh, good one Darcy. I didn't think of that!
Old 10-12-2006, 03:28 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i have never watched one episode of this show. it sounds like i am missing something good here.