Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2006, 04:24 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road
Default Chicaog Tribune looking for panelists in Chicago area

** I Belong to this group. Invitations are sent only once a year. We were asked to post this from an email. Sorry if it is posted in the wrong spot. This community is excellent in rewards. I receieve amazon.com gift certs ever 40 days (Up to $25). It's worth a shot!**

Do you like to share your opinions, ideas and experiences on a variety of topics? Are you interested in talking about where to go and what to do in Chicago? Do you enjoy talking about your weekend activities, your travel habits, your interaction with different media, and much more? If so, read on!

The Chicago Tribune invites you to participate in Insights Online, an online community of 400 specially chosen media-savvy men and women living in and taking advantage of the Chicagoland area. In this private, exclusive community you’ll spend 5-15 minutes per week serving as a consumer advisor to The Chicago Tribune, discussing a wide variety of topics relating to your life, lifestyle, media habits and preferences, interests, experiences, and more… all the while receiving free periodic Amazon gift certificates for doing so!

To see if you qualify, please click on or go to the link below to complete a 5-minute questionnaire.

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/13201...tm?wsb105=cm48

If you are selected to join Insights Online, you will be notified in the coming weeks. Your responses to the questionnaire will help Communispace select community members on behalf of The Chicago Tribune and will be used ONLY for that purpose. All of your responses will be kept confidential and will NOT be used or distributed for any other purpose. Please note that the Insights Online community is separate from the ChicagoTribune.com and related sites and is not subject to the privacy policy or terms of service stated on those sites.

Thanks for your participation.

Sincerely,

Insights Online Facilitators:

Beth Sevening (The Chicago Tribune)

Jennifer Adams (Communispace Corporation)
Old 06-01-2006, 04:59 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

sounds nice.. but i don't live in that area
Old 10-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road
Default Chicago Tribune Looking for Panelists! QUICK

**JUST FYI...you received Amazon gift certs for your participation! **

Do you like to share your opinions, ideas and experiences on a variety of topics? Are you interested in talking about where to go and what to do in Chicago? Do you enjoy talking about your weekend activities, your travel habits, your interaction with different media, and much more? If so, read on!

The Chicago Tribune invites you to participate in Insights Online, an online community of 400 specially chosen media-savvy men and women living in and taking advantage of the Chicagoland area. In this private, exclusive community you’ll spend 5-15 minutes per week serving as a consumer advisor to The Chicago Tribune, discussing a wide variety of topics relating to your life, lifestyle, media habits and preferences, interests, experiences, and more… all the while receiving free periodic Amazon gift certificates for doing so!

To see if you qualify, please click on or go to the link below to complete a 5-minute questionnaire.

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/13201...wsb105=co276mc

If you are selected to join Insights Online, you will be notified in the coming weeks. Your responses to the questionnaire will help Communispace select community members on behalf of The Chicago Tribune and will be used ONLY for that purpose. All of your responses will be kept confidential and will NOT be used or distributed for any other purpose. Please note that the Insights Online community is separate from the ChicagoTribune.com and related sites and is not subject to the privacy policy or terms of service stated on those sites.

Thanks for your participation.

Sincerely,

Insights Online Facilitators:

Beth Sevening (The Chicago Tribune)

Jennifer Adams (Communispace Corporation)
Old 10-12-2006, 10:06 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

I got disqualified when I answered that I have participated in other online surveys so say NO

The Chicago Tribune conducts many different projects with different types of consumers. When we conduct research, it is often helpful to understand the backgrounds and experiences of the people participating in the project. In some studies, such as the current study we are recruiting for, we look for a specific profile that you do not match. Thank you for your time and interest anyway.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

well i just want to say that i did participate in one a while back and i never got compensated with my giftcard i was supposed to get. even after i qualified and they told me i would get the gift card. so dont get your hopes up. just my 2 cents
Old 10-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

The Chicago Tribune conducts many different projects with different types of consumers. When we conduct research, it is often helpful to understand the backgrounds and experiences of the people participating in the project. In some studies, such as the current study we are recruiting for, we look for a specific profile that you do not match. Thank you for your time and interest anyway.