Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer
Smile XM Satellite Home system...

Anyone know of a good place to purchase and XM Satellite radio for my home? My hubby has one in his truck, its the vehicle one. I would like one that I can use here at home and be able to take it on the road too. Thanks!!!
Old 10-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

We have Sirius here. And I bought my radio at wal-mart, but not sure where XM is sold. Mine can go in a home boombox or docking station, and then you take it out and put it in you car adapter. My hubby has the Sirius that came built into his new truck.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Yeah, I would go with Sirius but hubby already has the XM and I can get a second one added for like half price he said.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Oh, I agree! We decided to get Sirius when we searched the stations at both Sirius & XM. Found tons more stations we liked on Sirius and then just by chance we ended up with another in the truck. Then my sister half way across the US wanted a satelite radio and i had her go with Sirius so I could put her on mine and get it for half price. And if I get my parents one for Christmas, I will do the same thing.That helps out a bunch!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Big Buddy

Great idea Missy! That saves a lot!
Old 10-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

are u looking for one for the home or car? or both?also see if you can listen online like ya can with sirius for free(if you have an account) actually i just looked and you can..heres the link....http://xmro.xmradio.com/xstream/index.jsp

MISSY..we also so have sirius...they have it so you can listen online ...if u go on there site and use your login name and password you can listen to all the stations on your comp for free..just in case you didn't know
Old 10-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

amazons prob your best bet...this one here comes with the car kit which is a good deal.http://www.amazon.com/Delphi-SkyFi2-...ssories...also you'll need to purchase a home kit or boombox unless your hubby has a compatiable one to listen at home...you might want to find out which model radio your hubby has and get the same kind, then either one will fit in the home dock or boombox...just a thought..if ya need anymore info let me know

and if ya don't have an amazon card sign up and recieve $30 instantly...make sure you create an account first before you apply...or it won't be instant and you'll have to wait a week to get the card like i did...lmao

Last edited by Samm1218 : 10-24-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Big Buddy

Thanks Samantha!
Old 10-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm1218

MISSY..we also so have sirius...they have it so you can listen online ...if u go on there site and use your login name and password you can listen to all the stations on your comp for free..just in case you didn't know
Yes Samm, I listen to Sirius on the computer as well. I didn't find out that it was free online until about 6 months after having it.....lol. I have made it where my hubby and i can listen on the comp, but i haven't made a password yet for my sis. Actually, I don't think I ever told her that she can listen online.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Big Buddy

My Directv has XM on it. Is it online as well?