Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2006, 05:47 AM
Big Buddy

Rae is a jewel in the rough
Smile Gift Wrap

HI!

Do you have any clever, unique or interesting ways to wrap your Christmas gifts? Please share them here. I save calander photos, paste 2 together so that there are pictures on both sides and use it for smaller gifts.

Last edited by Rae : 10-22-2006 at 05:56 AM.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:11 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Occasionally, I use the colored funnies from the newspapers as wrapping, attach a big bow, and a small gift to the bow like a miniature ornament or
the teenie candy canes, etc. I have a couple friends that enjoy the
non-traditional gift a lot.

I'm also a big fan of gift bags in all sizes. I use ribbon to tie the
handles together and also tie on one of my small gift ideas like
teeny candy canes, toe ring, min frizbee, etc. There are lots of
inexpensive things at Spencer gift that are ideal for tie on gifts.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm not very creative in this dept. I'm also a big fan of gift bags. I always save and re-use them, too.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

gift bags here..
they are the best. and i also save mine.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Big Buddy

Rae is a jewel in the rough

I like using gift bags too but it takes some fun out of it for the little ones! I usually end up wrapping the items then placing them in the gift bags!
Old 10-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

I buy recycled paper for wrapping. They can come in an assortment of colors. And for Christmas I wrap the present and then use the very wide ribbon with the wire inside to wrap around the entire box and bring it to a bow in the middle. Even you don't know how to make a bow, the wire will let you shape any direction and it stays. I also buy the small ornaments that come 10 to a pack and or the wooden ornaments and then tie them to the bow.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

THE SUNDAY FUNNIES, FREEZER WRAP DECORATED, BROWN PAPER DECORATED WITH STAMPS ETC. BAG ARE BIG I USE THEM OVER AND OVER, MY KIDS KNOW THAT WHEN I BRING A GIFT IN A BAG I WANT BAG BACK..ROF HEEEEE
Old 10-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I watch for the Dollar Tree to put out their wired ribbon and snatch up lots for a buck. Also, Hobby Lobby puts theirs on 1/2 price several times before Christmas. I can get the really wide ones and they certainly make a plain package look great! Also, raffia makes great ribbons. It's usually in the floral department of any craft store or Wal-Martet. It looks really nice when paired with plaid paper. I also use fabric for baskets or other oddly shaped presents. You can get some nice patterns at Wal-mart on the $1/yard table.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:12 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Oh, How i miss Hobby Lobby. We don't have one where i live . But I buy up all the wire ribbon at wal-mart after Christmas for 10-20 cents and use it all year. My favorite shopping times are right after each holiday!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I have used white trash bags for wrapping oversized gifts. I draw a picture or a design with colored permanent markers, and tie it up with a big bow. Plus once the gift is opened, you have a bag already for the paper from the other gifts as they are unwrapped.