Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2006, 01:39 PM
New Buddy

nesiecat is a jewel in the rough
Default Denise Austin Scales

HI. Just curious as to wether anyone who ordered the Denise Austins digital scales received them. I ordered mine on the 4th and kept waiting to get them, but when I went to their site (Bargain Outfitters) it said they had been cancelled. I called to find out why and was told the coupon was invalid. Anyway.........Just want to say I love My Bargain Buddy, and thanks for all the great deals!!!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Hi nesiecat! Yeah, my order was cancelled, too. That's why I said "no guarantees" on that deal. I thought maybe there was a goof with the code. Usually their $10 codes only work on orders of $99 or more. But sometimes I'm wrong.... Worth a shot I guess. I would have been bummed if everyone got their stuff and I didn't try and use it.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans
Default $10 Bagain Outfitters Coupon

I didn't order the Denise Austin Scales, but I did order some bedroom slippers for my husband. His birthday was the 10th. They arrived yesterday & I got the $10 off.

However I had also placed an order from my husband's email address for me some bedroom slippers too since my birthday is the 17th & that order was cancelled. But hey I ordered them again with the new $5 discount code & they had also reduced the price on them by $5.12 so in the long run I still saved $10 on them too.

Thanks Karen & everyone for all the great deals.