Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up
Default Are you downloading the new IE 7?

Or are you gonna wait until they work the bugs out. I got notice today it's available. I'm inclined to wait.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

i actually have had it on my windows comp when it was still a beta release(testing..)and i love it because i got used to using some of the features on my mac laptop..like tabbed browsing..it's great to not have to keep opening new windows and then trying to find the one your looking for...lol
my mom hated it..lol...so everyone is different...but i believe it gives you the option to install it to a place where you can uninstall and put back 6 if you don't like it...thats what i did for my mom...

btw..sorry about my run on sentences and grammar today..having a new england day...lol..not feeling well..!
Old 11-02-2006, 09:21 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I hated it too...must be an older woman thing...

DH loves it .
Old 11-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Big Buddy

wldoneathrt is a jewel in the rough

I installed it couple weeks ago and I really like it. I love having the ability to use the tabs!! On your internet settings you can set it to open several home pages at once. That's a true time saver and very nice for clicking between several pages cutting and pasting away. If you have ever used Firefox as a web browser, it is similar to it.
My hubby downloaded new version of Windows Vista, due to come out first of year. Great graphics! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but listening to him (and he is a real computer geek, in a good way of course) it is really something else. Lots of new features Windows XP doesn't have.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Recently downloaded it...haven't had time to form an opinion.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:42 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

didnt even know there was an ie7