Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Unhappy Has Anyone Really Won Sweepstakes?

i GET UP EARLY EVERY MORNING AND ENTER A TON OF SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDING "INSTANT" WINS. I'M GETTING DISCOURAGED, CUZ I'VE ONLY ONE A CANDY BAR AND A COKE. HAS ANYONE WON BIG?
Old 11-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Depends on your definition of big. LOL Of course the odds are against you to win the grand prize, but at least you've won something! Probably my biggest win was from MyBargainBuddy. One month (think it was May), I won the monthly drawing for a sapphire/diamond bracelet. Also earlier this year (April), I won 2 tickets to Champions on Ice through a local TV station. That wound up being a bust though as we showed up with tickets in hand on that day and it had been cancelled.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I agree, it depends on your definition of BIG win.
The largest dollar amount item I have won was a
Black & Decker Coffee Pod system and coupons for a
years worth of free packages of pods (average price
for a package is $3.50). This prize package totaled about $200.

Just keep entering..don't give up. Suddenly you will win.
And, hopefully, keep on winning.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:37 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i understand your frustration. i always enter and never win. but you cant say never because eventually you will win. you have to get lucky one of these times. i won a little here and there. nothing to brag about. but like pepper said, dont give up. if you give up you will never win....
Old 11-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Little Buddy

TMT is a jewel in the rough

I've won quite a few prizes but nothing really huge. My biggest were probably a portable DVD player, 100 used CDs and a GC to Tower Records, and they were all in the $350 to $500 range in value.

My advice would be to persist in entering, especially the dailies.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I have never won but I keep entering
Old 11-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Little Buddy

12win is a jewel in the rough

Keep entering and you will win. Won a DVD player from here a few years ago and have won prizes as large as a Plasma TV.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

is a Jaguar big enough? lol I entered my husband two years ago into a BP gas card for 5.00 of free gas. He was the Grand Prize winner. We took the cash instead of the car and got 1200 worth of gas for a year , so please it may be a candy bar today, but if your not in it you can't win it, honest engine!! Play Play Play and then play again. Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL
i GET UP EARLY EVERY MORNING AND ENTER A TON OF SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDING "INSTANT" WINS. I'M GETTING DISCOURAGED, CUZ I'VE ONLY ONE A CANDY BAR AND A COKE. HAS ANYONE WON BIG?
Old 11-05-2006, 05:47 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Thumbs up HIPeGURL

wow! why to go!!!!
thanks for the encouragement ya' all!
Old 11-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Cool Julie! I would have taken the car...I love Jaguars!!