Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
0love0046 Announcement Of Military Enlistment

I am pleased to announce to the world my daughter Jerrica Lee has enlisted in the US Army. She is planning to become an army nurse after already completing a program of EMT (emergency medical technician). She is leaving Nov. 14th for boot camp in Texas and will be home for Christmas before going on to South Carolina for her training. I wish her and our troops Godspeed.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK TO HER. YOU MUST BE SO PROUD.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Sounds like a good move for her. She has dreams and that is important.. Her knowing you are proud of her and supporting her in so wonderful.. Yes, we should all say prayer for all our military
Old 11-04-2006, 09:47 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

How wonderful!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all
Niceicon

Congratulations to your daughter! That is so nice. I'm sure you are very proud of her.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Smile Enlistment

Yes, I am proud of her despite my feelings of uncertainty about the war. I fly to my second home every month in Colorado and see several young men who are injured on commercial flights going home thru the Denver Airport. Their injuries and pain sufferred was hard to accept in my mind seeing it up close in that way. It makes me proud to think of her taking care of the Army injured. What mother wouldnt be proud it takes a lot of guts these days to fight for your country and to serve your country. I will miss her terribly.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:32 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Congratulations to your daughter. That is a great thing to do.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

Congrats, without people like your daughter we would be lost! She will make you proud I'm sure!!
Old 11-05-2006, 05:28 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

HOOAH

Tell your daughter we are all very proud of her and wish her the very best.

Old 11-05-2006, 06:03 AM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations to your daughter!