Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Helpmarker Need Bath Rugs Neutral Color

Anyone that runs accross a great sale on rubber backed bath rugs please give me a shout. I need to replace mine before the holidays and have not found any on sale anywhere. I did run accross a contour rug wrong color at JCPenney outlet but I really need to spruce the place up before the holidays.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Lookicon HIPeGURL

I just got a nice christmas set but they have nuetral ones too. Brylane.com code BHTREAT30 gives you 30% off or BHKWELCOME-free shipping. Look at their clearance sale.$ 5.99 up. Therers a instant win contest too.