Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Cool Record heat in southern California on Monday!

Today was the hottest November 6th in 100 years! Temperatures topped off at 95 degrees! Which went very well with the turkey I had cooking in my oven for 4 hours today!
Old 11-06-2006, 08:00 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking

Old 11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all
Talking

I wish you could send some of that heat this way Karen. I'm Cold!!!

You sure picked a good day to cook that turkey!
Old 11-07-2006, 05:53 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

today here it was around 58
Old 11-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Default Warm November

Supposed to be 65 degrees here in Minnesota today....very warm for November !!!!!! We'll be below zero within a month I bet........Nice to actually experience FOUR seasons here in MN !!!!!! I could never get used to west coast weather.........when I'm in SO.CA its funny to hear them talk about STORM watches.......they actually have news interuptions to talk about a half inch of rain...or 30 mph winds.........too funny!!!!!

My wimpy CA relatives just freak when I tell them about ice fishing in -10 below weather with 30 mph winds.......standing on ice for 8 hours........or driving my Tahoe 5 miles out onto ice to get to the fishing spots.......
Old 11-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

lol I know exactly what you're talking about, Dartman. The "storm watch" reports on the news are so annoying.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:23 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman
Supposed to be 65 degrees here in Minnesota today....very warm for November !!!!!! We'll be below zero within a month I bet........Nice to actually experience FOUR seasons here in MN !!!!!! I could never get used to west coast weather.........when I'm in SO.CA its funny to hear them talk about STORM watches.......they actually have news interuptions to talk about a half inch of rain...or 30 mph winds.........too funny!!!!!

My wimpy CA relatives just freak when I tell them about ice fishing in -10 below weather with 30 mph winds.......standing on ice for 8 hours........or driving my Tahoe 5 miles out onto ice to get to the fishing spots.......
I can relate to that. I live in Wisconsin and my husband's family in North Carolina can't believe that we go outside without coats or jackets when it's 50 degrees outside. Heck...that's warm for November. Tomorrow it's supposed to be high of 66. I'll bet my kids ask if they can wear shorts!

Kathy
Old 11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Administrator

It's another scorcher here again today. Mid - upper 90's..... UGH!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

PLEASE KAREN SEND SOME WARM WEATHER THIS WAY........OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO MOVE TO CA
Old 11-07-2006, 01:20 PM
New Buddy

Ilanit is a jewel in the rough

One of the many benefits of living in Hollyweird is that it's a beach day again!!! Too bad I have to work