Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2006, 07:21 AM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

It's my understanding is they have a prenup and he's not getting as much as you'd think.

I yelled "yahoo" when I heard the news on the radio. I hope this starts a new chapter in her life that is peaceful and happy and drama free (as much as that is possible with her celebrity). I didn't used to like her much, but for some reason I do now.

I cannot wait until he's completely out of the news. He's just a jerk.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Big Buddy

Minni is on a distinguished roadMinni is on a distinguished road

I feel bad for her and her two boys. I really don't know what she saw in him in the first place. He's such a jerk. I'm sure his ex, Shar Jackson is laughing now. I read in the paper today that even with the prenup, he will walk away with $10 million. I hope that isn't true. He certainly doesn't deserve it.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:34 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minni
I feel bad for her and her two boys. I really don't know what she saw in him in the first place. He's such a jerk. I'm sure his ex, Shar Jackson is laughing now. I read in the paper today that even with the prenup, he will walk away with $10 million. I hope that isn't true. He certainly doesn't deserve it.
no he deserves nothing and she also has said to her lawyer that from the day she filed for divorce that she wants all of her earnings to be just hers....
and yes, they have a clad iron prenup
Old 11-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

I do not think there is a first wife...they were not married...had a couple kids though...and she was pregnant with his child when he left her...that alone should of been warning signs for Britney...I do not care for her...but never wished the worst for her... hope she can get on the right path after this.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Default Spears

Hmmmmm....hard to believe they got divorced!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 03:33 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

i read this morning he wants sole custody and spousal support.. basically she's going to have to pay a fortune to keep her kids and get rid of him..
Old 11-09-2006, 07:02 AM
Big Buddy

He walked out on his kids by his girlfriend...geez...it is just a ploy...he will try and stay in headlines as long as possible.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Big Buddy

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Ur dumped, Kevin Federline -- and you are now part of a growing club of spurned lovers who have been ditched by text message.

A video of Britney Spears' soon-to-be ex-husband apparently getting a text message informing him that the pop princess had filed for divorce became the most viewed item on the YouTube Internet site on Thursday, with more than 1 million hits.

The Web video shows Federline taping a reality television show and talking about Spears being his biggest fan -- until he gets a text message. Then he puts his head in his hands, rips off his microphone and disappears, returning 30 minutes later visibly upset.

Spears, 24, abruptly filed for divorce from fledgling rapper Federline this week after two years of marriage -- and two children -- while he was filming in Canada.

Experts on cell phone and text message use and etiquette said Federline was not the first to be dumped by text -- and certainly would not be the last with rising numbers of teen-ager and 20-somethings using text to avoid confrontation.

"People in their teens and 20s feel more comfortable using a text message to communicate something serious than having to confront someone," said Delly Tamer, chief executive of online wireless retailer LetsTalk.com, which researches phone use.

"It is instant gratification -- and delayed mortification. At some point they will have to yell at each other."
Old 11-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Default Dumped by text message

Lol Classic!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman
Lol Classic!!!!!!!!
You got that right