Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2006, 01:18 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i am so very sorry to hear that. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. please keep us informed on how things go. i wish you both the best
Old 11-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Big Buddy

emtluvs2cook is on a distinguished road

Christine,
I'm very sorry to hear about your brother....I am here if you need to talk. Or vent, or whatever. I totally understand what you must be feeling. My younger brother is getting ready to see the doctor about his first chemotherapy treatment. He does not have cancer, but has the worst and most aggressive form of multiple sclerosis. Without the chemo, he doesn't have very much time. We have struggled, but finally found a doc to accept his medicare. He should have already had the chemo by now. So, I too am afraid of losing a brother right now as well. I will add him to my prayers, seems I am doing lots of that lately.

glow Good friends make you smile...even when you don't feel like smiling glow
Old 11-11-2006, 05:48 PM
New Buddy

Milo5 is a jewel in the rough

Christine(and Leanne). I'm sorry to hear about your family. Keep a smile on your face and know that everyone here is very supportive. I know that it may be difficult to smile right now but if your brother sees it, it would comfort him more than you know. Both of my parents just celebrated their
50th wedding anniversary in July. Over the past year, they have both been treated for cancer. With a good support group, anything can happen!! PM me if I can be of any help. Take care, Sandy
Old 11-11-2006, 07:46 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Hugs for you and your family bunny. I will be sending healing vibes your way.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

THANKS MARY AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS........WE WON'T FIND OUT THE EXTENT OF THE CANCER UNTIL THE PATHOLOGY REPORT COMES BACK......THE CANCER IS SOME KIND OF RARE CANCER THAT WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE TUMOR BOARD AS TO THE TYPE OF TREATMENT THAT WILL BE TRIED.
IT NEVER RAINS BUT IT POURS HERE..............
Old 11-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default Brother has Cancer

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. There is power in prayer/
Doctors have come along way but they do not know it all. I have had 3 different types of cancer 3 times in the past 20 years. It is so beatable. After my initial shock and tears with cancer #2. I said to myself, that there was no way this thing would get me. Mind over matter is also a powerful tool. I combined different methods to beat it. I went along with what my doctor said. I prayed, had people pray for me. I meditated to find calm and peace and to visualize the cancer shrinking and then being gone. I ate better, exercised, got plenty of sleep and fresh air and did deep breathing exercises also calming but alo adds more oxyen to your cells. Good luck.

Cancer number one with me happened so fast and was so freaky there was no time for anything but surgery. Cancer #3 were reduced to polyups on my vocal chords and a lymph node removal. Earlier tests had revealed much more. So I believe that the combination of the above helped. Plus I am sure god had lots to do with it. I also have never had chemo.

Me
Old 11-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Christine,
I am so sorry for your news. My son was in surgery to remove his tumor for 6 hours, it was the LONGEST 6 hours of my life. We already knew his was cancer.
I know what you are going through. I also had a poor marriage that a year and a half later ended in divorce. It is hard when your husband is not the man he is supposed to be. Please pm me and I can send you my email if you would like and I would like to be a form of support for you if you need a friend.
God bless you Sweety and know I will be praying for you and your brother.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:16 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default leanne

i am sorry to hear about your brother also. i will keep you in my prayers also.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

for you both and your families Prayers will help give you strength when you think it is gone..All of us are here for you..
Old 11-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

I Am So Sorry To Hear The Bad News About Your Brother, I Have Walked This Road Three Times, My Father Brother, And Father-in-law All Had Lung Cancer, I Beleive In The Power Of Prayer And Will Pray For Your Brother And You, I Cant Say This Will Be Easy But I Know You Have To Do It One Day At A Time, Take Care Of Yourself Not Only For Yourself But Your Brother You Will Need To Be Strong, You Have All Your Friends Here For Whatever You Need~~PEACE To You & Your Brother