Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Surgeon Appointment Today

Hi everyone! I don't really have too much news as of yet. I went to see the surgeon today. He looked over my mammogram pictures and ultrasound and then he came in and felt all around and did another ultrasound. He said he thought everything was ok but wanted to take all precautions. He then said he could do the biopsy at his office but he wanted me to have a more extensive biopsy so they made me an appointment at our hopsital's outpatient surgery to have this done. My appointment is not until November 27th so I will have to just try and be calm and wait!!!

I want to thank everyone for all their sweet, comforting messages and for your prayers. They mean so much to me. I would like to ask that you continue to pray for me because I will be a mess until this is over!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

You are in my prayers Linda. Please keep us posted with any more news as you are able.

Lori Ann
Old 11-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

YOu're in my thoughts Linda.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Linda We will all be thinking and praying for you.!! I know the waiting can be hard, but take the news he felt things are ok.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Linda, rest assured your doctor wouldn't say he feels everything is
OK unless he was pretty certain. He wouldn't be a good doctor
if he didn't want you to have the biopsy done to be certain.
Just hang in there a little longer, enjoy your wonderful vacation,
and know that we are all praying for you.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

You are in my prayers as well.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

I agree with Pepper!...I believe all is well also...and I am praying for peace of mind
Old 11-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

You are in my prayers. I know how you are feeling. I went through the same thing a few years ago. The mammogram showed five lumps but the ultrasound looked like cysts but my doctor said she wanted them biopsied anyway. The surgeon did needle aspiration on them. Which was pretty painless unless you looked at the size of the needle. He did hit muscle on one of them and drew blood so he had to send that one to the lab to be tested. They all turned out fine but it was a very trying time. I pray you will have the same results.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:04 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i will keep you in my prayers linda. just like everyone has said, your doctor seems to think everything is fine so try not to worry. enjoy your vacation. i will be thinking of you
Old 11-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP