Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road
Default thanks from me too

I lucked into finding this site and let me tell you for someone who's financial situation recently went way down...due to an unexpected death... this site is irreplacable....

thanks a million... Really,

RRTGal
Old 11-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Default My Bargain Buddy Is Aa++ Fantastic!!

I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND MMB! LIKE YOU GUYS, I HAVE SAVED AND FOUND STORES AND BARGAINS I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF VIA KAREN. WHEN I SIGNED UP LAST MONTH(!) I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE ANOTHER DAILY JUNK LETTER...NO WAY!! I CAN'T TEAR MYSELF AWAY FROM MMB AND FEEL AS THOUGH I'VE MADE SOME NEW GIRLFRIENDS TOO! :santahi:
Old 11-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks, guys! I'm really glad my site helps you. I can't take credit for the forum, though. It's all the wonderful members that make this place so nice to be a part of.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

I mentioned 6 weeks (?) ago that the only time I go outside MBB (for shopping) is for Dr Leonards. Guess what. It's in the network now! My latest suggestion would be (I think this is right) "Gotta Deal".
Old 04-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough

I agree this is the PLACE to be for great everythings!!!! I have signed up at other sites and I would just fill out form after form for nothing. I would get absolutely no result for my time. Yahoo for MBB.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Thank you Karen for this website. Gee, it's hard to estimate, but I think I've saved $1000 this year. Part of that is getting familiar with different shopping sites for sure, which is an indirect bonus. I occasionally go to other websites like ours and they are so confusing with all sorts of things under a heading and five lines for a heading which is such a turnoff. MBB is the BEST.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm a firm believerin keeping it simple.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Big Buddy

cestek is a special membercestek is a special member

We'll, this morning I used the CVS coupon that I printed from the site to get a $25 gift card when I picked up a new prescription and when I paid my receipt printed out an additional coupon for a $25 gift card with a new prescription (which I just happen to have and need filled) so I scooped up $50 in gift cards this morning - THANKS

Also, I gave my mom 4 pairs of Grasshopper Red Hat style dress shoes for Mothers Days (I scored big points with that one) that this site alerted me to for the bargain price of $20 for all four pairs - what a steal. They would have retailed for over $100.

I have also done more than half of my Christmas shopping already (in just the last 3 months) and I shop for more than 30 people ( we have a huge extended family and I have 5 children). SO YEAH I LOVE THIS SITE and I keep telling more and more people about it!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

This site is awsome..I found other site`s
but never use them anymore..Karen has EVERYTHING HERE
no need to go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Thanks! I'm glad you are finding things here that you can use!