Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star
Default Discount Codes and dual usage

Can you use more than one code at the same time? Home Depot has 3 I might qualify for if I buy a chair and a mat [for my long hours searching for MBB bargains!] LOL. One is for free Shipping over $50 (no mention whatsoever of handling before one commits);one code is for the free quasi-fridge which has no value to me and which I doubt has resale value plus I don't want to be bothered; and then $15 off $75 or more has a code. Can I use the lst and 3rd or is it different with every seller and impossible to answer? I have noticed that most screens before you seen it off only has room for one code.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Pretty much every store will only let you use one code per order. However, you can sometimes "stack" promotions.

Like with Home Depot, shipping is free on most orders over $49 right now, so you don't have to enter a code. This will allow you to enter the $ off coupon and still take advantage of the free shipping.

As far as shipping/handling, with most sites, shipping/handling is one flat fee, so if they say "free shipping" they shouldn't be charging you for handling. I don't like it when stores do that. It seems a little deceptive to me.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:02 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs down

"As far as shipping/handling, with most sites, shipping/handling is one flat fee, so if they say "free shipping" they shouldn't be charging you for handling. I don't like it when stores do that. It seems a little deceptive to me."

I don't shop Eddie Bauer for that very reason.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Just to close out this inquiry. I was wrong. It was not Home Depot but Office Depot. I went to Office Depot today to look at chairs. I didn't like the cheap one and bot one for twice as much, still on sale. BUT, I didn't buy it there....the deal was online only. So, I came home and bot a $209 chair for $99 minus $15 online... and of course it will be delivered free. I just have to figure out how to put it together!!!! LOL

Last edited by Oceangirl : 11-13-2006 at 08:09 PM.