Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2006, 07:33 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
250-Piece Light and Sound Marble Express $14.99 FREE Shipping (was $50), KB Toys

http://mybargainbuddy.com/11/marble?afsrc=1

Was: $49.99
Our Price: $14.99
FREE Shipping

Limited only by your imagination, this 250-piece set includes ramps, tunnels, pinwheels and race marbles, including 25 silver marbles. With the kid-powered lift, little builders will learn to use their noggins and skills to build, a very satisfying adventure. Requires 4 "AAA" batteries (not included). Adult supervision recommended. Colors vary.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:48 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

this is a neat toy
Old 11-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

My kids had a set like that when they were younger. It is a great toy!
Old 11-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Yeahmarker

I just bought 3 of these for Xmas gifts. Thanks again, Mary!
Old 11-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

Thanks I just bought 2 for Christmas Gifts
Old 11-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough
Default 2:00 pm central- back at $49.99

HI everyone! I'm a new member and have been crazily reading and shopping through this awesome website this morning and early afternoon! I have shopped and gotten in on a few of the great deals posted, but couldn't find this one at $14.99! Everytime I link to the KB site- it shows it back up at $49.99-am I doing something wrong? I think you listed this item just this morning, and it was nearly noon when I tried to buy it, but too late....

I have a feeling my house will be less clean as I bargain shop with all of you! Thanks for making it so fun! I will never be so happy with my messy house! LOL!

Lisa
Old 11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksmommy
HI everyone! I'm a new member and have been crazily reading and shopping through this awesome website this morning and early afternoon! I have shopped and gotten in on a few of the great deals posted, but couldn't find this one at $14.99! Everytime I link to the KB site- it shows it back up at $49.99-am I doing something wrong? I think you listed this item just this morning, and it was nearly noon when I tried to buy it, but too late....

I have a feeling my house will be less clean as I bargain shop with all of you! Thanks for making it so fun! I will never be so happy with my messy house! LOL!

Lisa
Hi kksmommy and Welcome, it looks like kbtoys and etoys put the price back up on this. I know the price was $14.99 yesterday.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Big Buddy

Default thanks for the info....

Thanks for the update, SCKayla! I just wanted to make sure that my lack of expertise here wasn't affecting my abilities to find this on sale (my offline bargain hunting skills are excellent, but outside of ebay, I am just discovering great sites for my online shopping, like this one!).

MY son LOVES these sets and I was hoping to add to his "collection" so he could create bigger designs! I will just have to watch incase they go on sale again! It seems the earlier I check this website in the morning, the better luck I will have finding the deals!

Thanks again!

Lisa
Old 11-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Administrator

AHHHH! Those punks! Sorry you missed it, Lisa. We'll have to keep an eye on it and see if it goes down. Welcome to the forum! How did you find my website? We've had lots of new visitors today.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Big Buddy

Default Thanks Karen!

Thanks Karen! I am a HUGE bargain shopper- my friends and I call ourselves the "mommy sale network"- and we pride ourselves on our expertise in retail stores offline! So, when I read about your website (through a link from an article on MSN money talking about holiday shopping and regifting)- I was thrilled to find a group of people as excited about sales as me! The article listed a few other sites, but I like yours the best- and appreciate your interaction! I was even telling my friends how I found you today, and instead of getting about 20 things done around the house that needed to be done- I ended up shopping your website and the links to the various sales you and the members mentioned! I kept telling myself, "just back away from the computer...." LOL! Anyways, I think I will make it a daily habit to check your website out first thing each morning...and then try to pry myself away at some point- or my children won't have any clean clothes to wear or food to eat!

I look forward to "talking" with you again soon, and once I get up and running, I'll try to contribute as well!

Take care- and keep up the great work!

Lisa