Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2006, 04:02 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Ditto on the "better late than never" welcome...doesn't stop it from being heartfelt. Glad to have you here!
Old 11-19-2006, 06:29 AM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

HELLO & WELCOME FROM MASSACHUSETTS
Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

welcome to the board tammy....any questions feel free to ask..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammylynn

I do a lot of clothes/shoes shopping for myself, tool shopping for my boyfriend, and lots of toy shopping during birthdays and Christmas time. I'm hooked on MyBargainBuddy! I don't do my online shopping without it.
Thanks,
Tam
OMG..you mean theres people who shop online without MBB... I have no clue what I did before I found this great site and wonderfull
people...hope you enjoy all the bargains and great friends
Old 11-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Little Buddy

Tammylynn is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!

This is the most fun I've ever had Christmas shopping!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough

Hi Tammy!

I just posted my intro here as well- and I too, am hooked on MBB! So many great people who make the site fun and helpful!

My intro is a long one (I never seem to be short on words...only time), but in the "book" I wrote, I did mention living in Northern Cal. I worked part time for Polo Ralph Lauren, and went to Sacramento every month! One of my best friends from Las Vegas even ended up moving there with her family, so I enjoyed my time there! We lived halfway between Sac and San Francisco- near Napa and Fairfield...loved everything there except the cost of living.

Now we're in the St. Louis area, and though I'm not a fan of winter (and these last 3 days are more winter than we've had in a few years!), the cost of living is awesome, so we finally have the big house I waited for, and extra money (so we can travel and visit CA now!).

Welcome to the site- I hope to talk with you again sometime!

Take care,
Lisa
Old 12-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Welcome

Hi there! We are so glad you decided to join us at MBB! We have an awesome time here!!!!