Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

When I was 19, riding a horse on a Caribbean island, the horse wouldn't go off the track he was used to so I got off and pulled the reins hard and more than once. He started coming after me and after running 30 feet, with him galloping on my tail and getting closer... I figured I didn't want to be run down from the rear so I turned and faced him putting my arm up to his head in defense. He bit me hard...I had individual teeth marks on that arm on both sides for I bet a year. I also almost fainted...I guess from the fright..a short time afterwards. I learned a lesson that day!
Old 11-17-2006, 09:06 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Wow Bev!!! I have had a lot of horses and none of them have ever came after me! Well they do cuz they love me! That horse must've had a screw loose!!! How scary!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Been chased by dogs, ducks, geese, chickens, deer, pheasant,
rabbit, and quail. None of them caught me or bit me. I could run
pretty fast as a kid. Most of them were just defending their territory
when I happened to wonder by.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

Oh my gosh Christy, glad you are ok! Never been chashed by a animal...but humans...(another story...lol)
Just glad you are ok...
Old 11-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Ann
I had a small pack of baby beagles chase me at my friends farm

They were not a danger, thjey just thought I had food!

Glad you were not hurt.

Lori Ann

BABY BEAGLES..YOU MEAN PUPPIES????????HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
YOU CRACK ME UP LA
Old 11-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Christy I'm Sorry Your Misfortune Has Brought Me Lots Of Laughs.......i'm Crying Right Now. You Guys Are Crazy........i Thought Back To When I Was Younger Once And I Was Chased My A Big Old Billy Goat That Used To Be At A Neighbors Farm.
I Hope Your Shoulder Gets Better...........
Old 11-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60
Been chased by dogs, ducks, geese, chickens, deer, pheasant,
rabbit, and quail. None of them caught me or bit me. I could run
pretty fast as a kid. Most of them were just defending their territory
when I happened to wonder by.
Wow Diane! You must exude alot of "animal magnetism"!
Old 11-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

LOL, me getting chased by that mean cow sure stirred up a lot of memories and I have laughed a lot reading them all!!! I seen that cow again today, I was in the back of the pickup throwing out hay and she really watched me, I hollered at her and got the shovel and let her know she wasn't chasing me today!
My shoulder is fine, already better!
I hope to hear stories from more people, this has been fun!
Old 11-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Admin

I WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT LA GETTING CHASED BY THE BEAGLE PUPPIES........I'M STILL LAUGHING AT THAT ONE

NOW I NEED TO GET THOSE SAMPLES OF DEPENDS
Old 11-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Yes it has! Thanks for kicking things off!