Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

LOL, Yeah Lori Ann, come on lets here it!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Chased by dobermans whileI jogged in High School.........Coach used to drop me off 5 miles out of town and make me run in.......1st dooryard had dobermans and they would chase me every day....1st 1/4 mile was always a sprint.....

And I too have been chased by a pheasant.......goofy thing met his maker once season opened thoUGH!!!
Old 11-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

LOL!!!! I wanted my mean cow to meet her maker and if I had had my pistol the night she chased me she WOULD have! I don't care how much she is worth!
Old 11-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

IN THE NEWS....A real estate agent in Indiana was chased and
bitten by a horse while showing a property. Guess that sale
didn't go through.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

CALL ME A CITY GAL BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HORSES BIT PEOPLE OR COWS COULD RUN
Old 11-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Big Buddy

Yep cows can run and fast! One of our horses we had when we were little would turn his head and bite you EVERY time you cinched the saddle up and he would hold his breath so you couldn't get him cinched up good then when you got on him he would relax and the saddle would be really loose...he was onry!!! LOL
Old 11-19-2006, 08:55 AM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default Cow Chase

I myself had an angry herd of cows stare me down when I had to cross a pasture...they didnt chase me but I think it was because I maintained the evil stare with them. As for a chase, I was chased by a herd of hungry horses on a winter day with snow on the ground. I had left for a couple days and assumed they had enough food to eat. My caretakers car broke down so I did not realize when I came to the property the horses had broke thru the electric fence. All of a sudden like a horse stampede they came running full bore around the log cabin and at me. They were not slowing down a bit so I ran in the house just barely getting the storm door closed. Why I closed it I have no idea ...as the horses broke the storm door. I hid in the house until they were on the back side of the house for fear they would charge me again. As I got them some grain out of the garage I could hear them on the other side of the aluminum garage door waiting. So I snuck out another door for fear they would go thru my garage doors as well. I ran accross the pasture to their corrals and did the breakfast call I usually do and 7 of them came to eat the grain. Only one remained free taunting me ....come and catch me. So, I repaired the electric fence while they ate and amazingly the loose lone horse once the fence was back up decided it wanted on the other side. So, I let it in the pasture and it joined the others. I thought to myself....IM 47 AND TOO OLD FOR THIS STUFF!!! Actually I didnt really say stuff but I will leave it to your imagination to fill in the blank. So, I do know how you feel about your scare.