Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Welcome to the forum, Deanna! I'm in CA, too. Whereabouts do you live? I'm glad you caught my site in that article on MSN Money.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default New to the Crew

Welcome and dont forget...everyone has a purpose here. Your great deals you find are just as important to us as the ones we post. So HAPPY HUNTING TO YOU.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road
Smile California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
Welcome to the forum, Deanna! I'm in CA, too. Whereabouts do you live? I'm glad you caught my site in that article on MSN Money.

I actually live in the Central Valley. About half-way between Fresno and Bakersfield. How about you?

Hey, I was wondering if you have posted the winner of the November drawing. I didn't see the name anywhere, but then again, I don't really know where to look.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm in Southern Ca. About an hour north east of San Diego.

Aboput the 11/15 drawing, I'm still trying to get a winner to respond to the notification email. I'll have to pick another winner if I don't hear back from her tonight.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:06 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I was born in California. . .does that count? LOL Happy to have another "buddy" aboard!!
Old 11-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

welcome denna....caution this site may become addicting...lol
Old 12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Welcome Deanna! We are very glad you decided to join us.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough
We must have read the same article on MSN!

Hi Deanna!

We must've read the same article, because I just discovered MBB about 2 weeks ago- and what a 2 weeks it's been! I am also hooked, and have been shopping like crazy! All of my boxes have shipped over the last week, and my hubby is wondering what everything is since I've been done Christmas shopping since October 1st! LOL! I told him this is the shopping I'm rewarding myself with, for doing the shopping!

Karen and everyone here are so nice and super helpful! I have shopped for myself, but also found many good deals on everyday items and bday gifts for 2007, too!

I moved here to the St. Louis area from Northern Cal a few years ago. I miss so much there, but have enjoyed the cost of living here! Now I can shop with the extra money I didn't have there (and just visit everyone each year!). Hope to see you on the site!

Lisa
Old 12-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

Hello Deanna, I too am from California. glad you are here!
Old 12-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
ShoppingSmiley

Wilmington, NC here and I'm glad you joined us!

Lori Ann