Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2006, 01:04 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Lookicon Dr. Phil Show (you need to watch on 11/22)

A couple weeks ago, I went to see a taping of the Dr. Phil show with one of my friends. Well, that show will be airing on Wednesday (11/22).

See if you can spot me in the audience. We can play sort of a "Where's Waldo" game. If you see me, shoot an email to game@mybargainbuddy.com and describe what I was wearing.

I'll scrape up a prize for the first person who sends in the right answer. lol If they don't end up showing me, I will randomly select a winner from all of the emails I received. Replies must be received by 6:00 PST.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:39 AM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

I love Dr Phil, I tape it if there is somthing on I am interested in as I am at work when it airs, how cool you were in the audience, his wife is aslo a great person, I love when they open up there home for children at Christmas it is very touching, okay my eyes will be glued to the audience for you
Old 11-21-2006, 03:58 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I don't watch his show. But if you're on it, Karen, I will make
a special effort to look for "Waldo"!
Old 11-21-2006, 04:40 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I LOVE Dr. Phil and watch EVERY episode. I have it set on my DVR to record every day! I will look for you Karen! I bet it was fun! I would not want to be in the audience for the "molesting of children" shows that have been on lately, I would not be able to stay in my seat, I would want to take them men out back and nevermind...........grrrrr....what was the show you were on about Karen?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:17 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i dont watch dr phil but i will to look for waldo
Old 11-21-2006, 06:21 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

The topic was rude relatives. They had on 2 sisters in law who hated each other and were really mean and petty. I wanted to just knock their heads together.

The 2nd half of the show was about a difficult, older teenage son who gave his mother and sister a lot of grief. I'm not sure how it will come across in the show, but I was actually more sympathetic to him than I was the mom and sister.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

mom watches every day I can watch with her. Won't the other parts of the country see it before us in CA so they will get to be first in the drawing.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Long Beach Gayle - yes, by jove, I think you are right!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Yeah, the east coasters have an advantage on this one.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Guess I'll watch anyways.