Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 06:01 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Oh, I love Wal-mart and their prices and products. I might not agree with everything they do, but I don't think they can keep everyone happy. It's just like when the Boyscouts years ago made a stink about not letting gays into the pack. No matter what my views are, my son desperatly wanted to be in the boy scouts this year since now he is 6 and eligible and I could never look at his smiling face and say no. The boyscouts teach good values,respect,responsibility & survival techniques to our young boys, but I don't believe in some of the decisions they make. Thats the same view I have on Wal-mart. I still intend to keep shopping there even if I agree or disagree with them. We may hear of a few bad things they do, but noone ever compliments them on the good things they do.They should definately pay their employees more money, but I'm impressed with the millions of dollars they donate each year to the children,the homeless, and many more reperable organizations..........:tree2: :deers_smiley:

Last edited by Missy : 11-23-2006 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-23-2006, 06:21 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

very well put missy
Old 11-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
thanks christine, i felt kinda bad because of manda's comment. but i didnt mean it in a harsh way.
also, i didnt know about all this other stuff at walmart either. kinda makes me never want to shop there again!!!
I'm sorry, but I didn't say anything out of line. Wasn't trying to make anyone on here feel bad. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think some should stop and think who all they are effecting by typing those opinions on a public forum. KWIM? We may have homosexuals with life partners on here that would be greatly offended and pushed away. Then again, we're all adults (surely) and could handle opposite opinions. My sister is gay, has a life partner, and they just became mothers to twins 4 weeks ago yesterday. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:59 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Congrats on becoming an aunt to twins Manda! lots of babies in your family this year
Old 11-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy
Congrats on becoming an aunt to twins Manda! lots of babies in your family this year
LOL Yes there is and thank you! My baby is exactly 7 weeks older than the twins. It's going to be fun this time next year! haha
Old 11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Oh yes, Manda, you guys are going to have a great Christmas with all new little ones. Thats great thath they are going to be able to grow up with each other and all be the same age. What a joy!