Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough
Hotmarker Crainum game CHEAP @ Target TODAY ONLY!

I just found this out. I am going to go and try. If you have the Target Toy book that came out in the paper a while back they have a $5 off coupon for the Cranium game. Right now at Target the family Fun Game is $9.99 on sale and the Hullabaloo Amazing Animal Adventure Game is $12.99 on sale. Also, if you buy Minuite Maid juices they are supposed to have a $5 off coupon for the game too. If you use both coupons you can get the game free or cheap. If you only have the one $5 game coupon it's still a good deal. I found this site with coupons, but do you think they would work? It says it's from the website, but do you think they really are? Just wondering. I don't want to use them if they won't work.

Scroll down to page 6 at the bottom is the Crainum coupon.
http://catalog.target.com/toycatalog...ersionnum=1.4& Go to the bottom right and click on coupons.

Some people were saying they still have the toys books at customer service and in the toy dept.

On the coupon it says you can order the game online for $5 off if you use the code 26HDTY63

Last edited by -googles- : 11-22-2006 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Big Buddy

Charlie is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks!

You Rock!
Old 11-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Big Buddy

Thanks I put a different link in there and it works better now. I think the other coupons might have been scanned.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Little Buddy

Tammylynn is a jewel in the rough
Default Cranium games are awesome!

I ordered a cranium game (Pop 5) last night with that same code, and it worked fine.

I tried to order another cranium game today:
Cranium Whoonu
$9.99
List price: $14.89
You Save: $4.90 (33%)

...the coupon didn't work.

I checked the coupon and it mentions one coupon per game, but not one coupon per customer. I called the customer service number to see what the catch was.

They manually gave me the $5 coupon so I got my new Cranium Whoonu game for $4.99 + $4.99 shipping!

Today (11/22/06) is the last day for the Cranium 26HDTY63 code
Old 11-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Big Buddy

It worked!! I bought 2 of the Cranium Whoonu games that were on sale for $9.99 each and Cranium Hullabaloo DVD Game (reg. $24.99) and I used 2 coupons I printed from the website. My total for 3 games was only $20 with tax!