Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Strange Pets?

Hey I just was sitting here thinking about my kitty's vet visit this week and then I got tickled...because I paid more for this cat than I did for my first car! How stupid am I?

I have a Hairless Sphynx... you know, like Mr Bigglesworth on Austin Powers movies? ---his name is Mango

I have pet hair/dander allergies and he was my only option unless I wanted a lizzard...or a pig All I have to do is wipe him down once a week with a baby wipe and no allergies!

What 'strange' speechless animals do you all have?

Old 02-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

No strange ones here. We do have 2 Russian Tortises. Also have a Rottie and a fish tank with tropical fish and a few African Frogs. I like the no pet hair thing. I'd have my dog in the house much more often if she didn't shed so much.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

I can't stand fur. It's cute, but not in my house! I prefer feathers. I have 2 cockatiels...Lemonhead and Lina. I want an african grey, but they are about $1400 Can't find an online bargain for those.

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 02-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Mine is not strange . She is a 2 year old German Shepherd with a great personality. We are currently training for obedience competition.
One "strange" thing she does is clean her toys in her water dish after we play. hahahahaaha
Now if I could get my kids to clean up.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I love those Sphynx cats! I've never had one, but I always thought they were really cool. All my cats have been the kind with fur, lol.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Little Buddy

Vanessa is a jewel in the rough

At the moment we have normal pets. I have 3 adult pugs and a litter of 5 puppies that are 5 weeks old now. SO CUTE! I have had ferrets, snakes, guinea hens, ducks, goats, horses, cats, turtles and hawks. We have had it all at some point. Right now I think I'll stick with the dogs.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I wanna see a pic of the puppies, Vanessa! I looove puppies!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Little Buddy

12win is a jewel in the rough

I prefer feathers too. I have a several birds but the oddest is a Spanish Albino Dove that I got at a yard sale in 1995. She is really beautiful and never meets a stranger.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough
Default I have 3 cats..........

We had four until Tuesday. One of our babies had to be put to sleep. She was 13 and had critical renal failure and a bad heart. We cried all day Monday after the decision was made. She had been in the hospital almost a week and we couldn't let her suffer anymore. A sad Valentine's day for us.....
Old 02-17-2006, 05:43 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough

Charlotte!
That is so sad! I am sorry to hear of your families loss...

We do all love our animals!

Those of you that have birds...how hard are they to take care of? My daughter wants a puppy for her birthday, but as stated before I have allergies and I am also like Lindsey where I just don't like fur! so I have thought about either a bird, or a hedgehog....I know they are MILES away from being the same pet, but she is going to need something that is 1/2 easy to take care of...and I don't do rodents either. (The first time I seen a mouse/hamster/gerbil out fo its cage I woudl have my fat behind on top of the counter screaming...not a pretty sight for anyone involved I am sure).

Ideas?