Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2006, 04:56 PM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road
ShoppingSmiley Notebook Computer

I am looking to purchase two laptops for Christmas. I would consider desktops, if the price was right. I don't mind doing rebates if needed. If anyone has a lead on a great deal, please let me know. Thanks!
Old 11-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Walmart has them starting at $478

Overstock has a used IBM ThinkPad for $395.99 + free s/h (after instant 12% off. Search for 10461195)

You should also look at Tiger Direct
Old 11-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default Notebook Sale

Acer Aspire 15.4" Widescreen Notebook Computer for $450 Shipped
OfficeDepot.com has the Acer Aspire 5040-3947 15.4" Widescreen Notebook Computer With AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 With Enhanced Virus Protection for $700 - $250 Rebate = $450 shipped.

Some Features include:
AMD Turion 64 2.0GHz processor
512MB Memory
100GB Hard drive
SuperMulti DVD Burner

http://mybargainbuddy.com/store/buy?afsrc=1

DONT FORGET TO USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT TO SAVE $20 ON A $50 PURCHASE.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I love TIGER DIRECT. They currently have an Intel Celeron M 1.4GHz on for $399!!! It has a DVD Burner, Widescreen Display and Wireless Capability. (72-hour price blitz)

http://mybargainbuddy.com/11/tigerdirect?afsrc=1

Also...

With its ultimate multimedia and high performance and titanium composite covers, the ThinkPad T23 notebooks are the lightest high-performance mobile computers. These slim and light laptops are powered by blazing Intel processors, and long-lasting batteries, making them an ideal mobile computing solution for frequent travelers. Your fingers will never be tired as they lay down comfortably on the keyboard while you manipulate and access your software easily with the TrackPoint. The IBM ThinkPad T23 is optimized for connectivity so you can stay online all day. Whether you are on your way to a sales call across town or a business meeting across the continent, the ThinkPad T23 notebooks deliver the best experience.

This is a fully refurbished laptop computer, internet ready with pre loaded Operating System. Take advantage of our cheap wholesale price of $449 today ($100 off) on this powerful laptop.

Buy online, or just call 888-728-9902 or 954-941-8114.

also, USAnotebook.com offers you 5 % student discount if you fit in one of the following categories:

- You are a student or teacher, or
- You are a school administrator or a faculty member, or
- You are purchasing for an accredited school, college, or a hospital directly affiliated with an educational institution.

http://usanotebook.com/student_special_laptop.php