Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of
Default Bare Minerals Question

Has anyone ever used the Bare Minerals makeup? I know they sell it on QVC and I was recently in the ULTA store and saw it there and tried it out. I loved the way it looked and felt, but I think it is very $$$$. I didn't know if anyone uses it and has an opinion or if you know of a place to get the starter kit at a discount, they sold it at ULTA for $60 and that was basically foundation minerals and 3 brushes. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

You could also try www.sheercover.com
Old 11-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

I use it, about 5 months now...lasts forever! I ordered over internet from the web site....I like the idea of not using any thing but natural ingrediants on my face. Any other questions just PM me.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Big Buddy

soonergal11 is a jewel in the rough

I haven't tried it, but my MOM uses it and LOVES it! She says it feels great and is worth the money! I have to say her make-up looks great! Check out Ebay for savings!
Old 11-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Big Buddy

sonja is a jewel in the rough

i've been using Bare minerals for about two years now, and i absolutely love it! I have really sensitive skin and couldn't use any makeup or most moisturizers because they all made my skin break out. Since I've started using Bare Minerals, I barely have any breakouts, and the makeup looks amazing.

It's very expensive, but I justify it by not buying anything else full price thanks to MBB

well, i wish i could have sen this post earlier because the 20%off code for sephora.com just expired today, but i will let you know if I find any good deals on it.

hope this helps

Old 11-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

It's really not a bad deal! I order from Sephora and with the starter kit you get two shades of foundation (for summer & winter or custom blends), concealer, bronzer, mineral veil (sort of a finishing powder), a skin prep lotion (Skin Rev-er Upper) and three WONDERFUL brushes - best I have ever owned. If you bought any other good quality make-up, you would pay at least that much! I have since ordered several eyeshadows and a blush. You also get a DVD that shows you how to apply everything. It lasts forever and it doesn't break my face out. You never have to worry about streaks or lines either. I think you would really like it.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough

If you buy it tonight you can save 20% with the coupon code FF2006. It expires tonight.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:49 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I have DRY skin...does it dry you out more since it doesn't have moisturizer in it? My Mom uses it too and I keep thinking to ask her if it would work on my face and keep forgetting.
I use Merle Norman, it has great coverage..but it's another expensive make up. I don't use much make up, I only use foundation, cheek color and mascara, sometimes I doll up my eyes more but not too often.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelnstix
I have DRY skin...does it dry you out more since it doesn't have moisturizer in it? My Mom uses it too and I keep thinking to ask her if it would work on my face and keep forgetting.
I use Merle Norman, it has great coverage..but it's another expensive make up. I don't use much make up, I only use foundation, cheek color and mascara, sometimes I doll up my eyes more but not too often.
It comes with pre lotion vitamins and you can use your moisturizer before you put on...I use L'Bri...love it as ,makes my skin so soft. There is no streaks or cakey make up look with Bare essentials...I really love...
Old 11-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Wow After Reading All The Positive Comments I Am Going To Try This......