Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Big Buddy

ChickyChris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
Wow After Reading All The Positive Comments I Am Going To Try This......
You can not loose...comes with a video...and you barely feel it on your skin it is so light...and .......................................lol it is worth the $ Lasts a long time!
Old 11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelnstix
I have DRY skin...does it dry you out more since it doesn't have moisturizer in it? My Mom uses it too and I keep thinking to ask her if it would work on my face and keep forgetting.
I use Merle Norman, it has great coverage..but it's another expensive make up. I don't use much make up, I only use foundation, cheek color and mascara, sometimes I doll up my eyes more but not too often.
It will feel a little dry right after you apply it, but the warmth of your skin melts the minerals into a creamy foundation after a minute or so. My skin is very dry and I love it!
Old 11-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
Wow After Reading All The Positive Comments I Am Going To Try This......

I think I am too!! I have heard people say they like it. I wasn't sure because my skin breaks out. I didn't think the powder could cover it. I will try it out though.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Big Buddy

Jaimie is a jewel in the rough

I bought samples from ebay once but didn't get the full effect of "really" trying them......I think ordering the starter kit would be much easier to use......the samples I bought were dinky.....I have tried EVERYTHING.......maybe I will give the starter kit another go......I dream of one day walking out of the house with no makeup on........I have one week of good skin.......the other 3 weeks out of the month I am either breaking out in t-zone or healing up after my time of the month........hormones.......UGH! LOL

Thanks for all the comments

Question.....do you have to use a different brush for the foundation, mineral veil, and warmth or do you use the same 1 brush, not 3

Question.....does the powder rub off on all your clothing

Question.......does your bathroom get powder everywhere when applying it?

Last edited by Jaimie : 11-27-2006 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:44 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i havent tried it yet but chris did suggest this to me before so i think after all of these positive comments it's worth a shot. does anyone know if they come in smaller than regular sizes? i dont use makeup very often so i wouldnt want it to go bad.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 AM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimie
I bought samples from ebay once but didn't get the full effect of "really" trying them......I think ordering the starter kit would be much easier to use......the samples I bought were dinky.....I have tried EVERYTHING.......maybe I will give the starter kit another go......I dream of one day walking out of the house with no makeup on........I have one week of good skin.......the other 3 weeks out of the month I am either breaking out in t-zone or healing up after my time of the month........hormones.......UGH! LOL

Question.....do you have to use a different brush for the foundation, mineral veil, and warmth or do you use the same 1 brush, not 3

That's me exactly! I am 30 and my face STILL breaks out. I thought it would end years ago. lol

Last edited by -googles- : 11-28-2006 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Big Buddy

Jaimie is a jewel in the rough

I actually had great skin all through teenage years up until I had my 1st child at 23 ......then next child at 24........for the next 8 years been fighting hormonal acne.......

actually really thinking about looking into bioidentical hormones like suzanne somers LOL hahaha..........my doctor wanted me to go on birth control but I already mess with my hormones by taking insulin so I don't feel comfortable taking the pill since my cycle is perfect still.........okay too much information yet??
Old 11-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Big Buddy

sonja is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimie

I know exactly how you feel. Two years ago, I NEVER would have left the house without makeup. But the truth is, all the makeup that you put on your face just irritates it even more. This makeup really helped to clear up my skin.

My friends always tell me I'm a walking talking advertisement for Bare Minerals, can you tell?

Also, I don't know where you live, but I'm in Indiana (AKA no sun land), and in the winter I looove the "Warmth" to add a bit of color to my face without looking fake baked.

And yes, it does rub off on clothing so I would suggest getting dressed first and then applying the makeup.

Okay, infommercial over
Old 11-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Big Buddy

Megan is a jewel in the rough

I too love bare minerals! I so wish they had a referral program because I have referred many to them! Feel free to pm me with any questions!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

I love my bare minerals. I have used it for 2 yrs now! I get it real cheap from Qvc when the owner comes on and they give out the free shipping and the introductory prices. They have it online at all times, but they her on atleast every month or so, so I stock up then!