Missed your first shot at living the Studio 330 VIP life courtesy of CMT and the AT&T blue room? Hereís your second chance! Enter NOW for a chance to win a trip for two to the country music capital of the world -- Nashville, TN. Wear an official CMT ID for a day, sit in on a production meeting, meet the crew, and watch a full taping of CMT.comís Studio 330 Sessions. Top off your evening with dinner at The Palm, a visit to the Nashtrash TourÖ and more!
Donít miss out on all the honkytonk action - enter the Studio 330 Encore Sweepstakes now!
1. Eligibility: CMT's "Studio 330 Encore" Sweepstakes delivered by AT&T (the "Sweepstakes") is open to CMT.com and AT&T blue room http://attblueroom.com/
users who are legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia), are of at least 21 years of age at time of entry and have a valid driver's license. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All entries become the property of MTVN. Additional restrictions may apply.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes will be posted on the AT&T blue room http://attblueroom.com/
, a website owned and controlled by AT&T starting at or around 12:01AM (CDT) on December 1st, 2006 and ending at 11:59PM (CDT) on December 31st, 2006 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How To Enter: To enter participants must be users of CMT.com or The AT&T blue room. Log on to CMT.com or http://attblueroom.com/
and follow the links and instructions for entry. Participants must fill out the required fields on the Sweepstakes entry form to be entered into a random drawing ("Eligible Entry" or "Eligible Entries"). All online entries must be received during the Promotion Period. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry for a given day, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted. Limit one entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
4. Drawing: The Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random from among all of the Eligible Entries received. MTVN will conduct a drawing on or around December 31, 2006. A representative of MTVN will contact a potential Grand Prize Winner by telephone. MTVN will make no more than two (2) attempts to call the potential winner over a forty-eight (48) hour period.
5. Prizing: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and a guest will receive prize consisting of:
Roundtrip economy class airfare for two (2) from a major gateway within the 48 contiguous United States to Nashville, TN.
Three (3) nights deluxe hotel accommodations (double occupancy) at the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville. (Or similar)
Admission tickets for the Nashtrash Tour of Nashville
Take the Journey through Entertainment Tour of the "Mother Church"at the Famous Ryman Auditorium Take the Ultimate Music City Tour including the Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B and driving tour of Music Row
Dinner one evening at the Palms Restaurant
Lunch at the Wild Horse Saloon
Round trip Airport Sedan Transfers
Winner clearance, qualification, and management
All taxes related to accommodations and air transportation (excluding international departure taxes)
RPMC professional travel planning and coordination, including a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air, hotel and activities, and a day-by-day itinerary and official travel document case, including all necessary vouchers for travel and activities
RPMC winner management services including telephone contact and correspondence securing of liability releases, scheduling of travel dates and destination and 24 hour-toll free number assistance
Full breakfast daily at the hotel.
Studio 330 Experience at CMT to include*:
- Official CMT ID for a day
- Participation in a Studio 330 planning meeting
- Meet & greet with the CMT crew
- Watch a full taping with a country music artist in an up close and unplugged environment at the studio
- Work with the control room staff and watch the Studio 330 producers and directors create the Studio 330 experience.
- Shadow the stage director to make sure that the set and background is all ready for the artist.
- Lunch with the Studio 330 team
- Meet & greet with CMT's Lance Smith (host of the CMT Top 20 Countdown) and you will be given the chance to sit in on a taping of Top 20 from the control room.
- PRIZE MUST BE FULLFILLED IN 2007.
Winner must travel on dates specified by CMT. CMT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate grand prize winner.