Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Helpmarker I Need An Aero Garden On Sale

I dont want to pay $149 for one of these...but need this as a gift for someone. Can you tell me if you have seen it anywhere under $100?
Old 12-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Wow! Those things are expensive! Everywhere I looked they were $149.99.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default Aero Garden

Yeah, I havent found it anywhere for less than $149 but I did find a rebate of $20 if you buy 2 at $149 but I dont need two...just one. If I cant find a good price on one I will just have to hand them some seeds and soil and they will have to grow the herbs the old fashion way. LOL
Old 12-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

If you're not dead set on getting that brand, here is something similar. It's $125 cheaper and you can get free shipping on any order with code FGROUND (not sure when it expires).

Sensory Dome Terrarium Kit - $24.95

As you listen to the rustling sounds of the Cabbage Palm and stare at the intriguing patterns of the Polka Dot Plant, an invigorating scent of Eucalyptus wafts through the air. Squeeze open the fleshy leaves of Aloe to release a soothing sap to heal your skin, or taste the sweet and savory spices of flavorful Herbs.

You'll find over ten varieties of plants to stimulate your senses with this enclosed terrarium and growing kit. Using simple planting instructions, vegetation sprouts in less than a week with very minimal care.

The kit also supplies gravel riverbeds, rock formations, nature decals, and sensory markers to help decorate and design a garden which will continue to grow and delight your senses for years.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Big Buddy

Default Sensory Dome

That may work Karen. My sister specificly asked for the Aero Garden but I dont think she realized what price it was when she mentioned it. I think this might satisfy her for the time being. Thanks so much for your help.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:06 AM
New Buddy

Paula JM is a jewel in the rough

improvements.com has the aero garden and if the 20% off everything is true that should save you 30.00
Old 12-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default Check Ebay for Aero Garden

Seen a few on ebay less than $149
Old 12-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Little Buddy

jenns215 is a jewel in the rough

Amazon has the silver one for 107.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tag=slickdeals
Old 12-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Little Buddy

jenns215 is a jewel in the rough

They also have this one, not sure if its just for flowers for $69

http://www.amazon.com/AeroGarden-3-P...=ATVPDKIKX0DER