Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2006, 09:49 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
PiggyIcon Aniston & Vaughn Have Split

Aniston & Vaughn Have Split, Report Says
Wednesday, December 6, 2006 8:49 AM EST
The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) ó Representatives for Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have confirmed that the Hollywood couple have called it quits, People magazine reported on its Web site.

"Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today," said representatives Stephen Huvane and John Pisani, according to People.com, in a story posted Tuesday.

Their representatives said the former co-stars decided to end their romance after Aniston visited Vaughn in London in October.

Aniston, 37, and Vaughn, 36, spent much of the last year and a half battling rumors about their relationship ó first that it was starting, then that it was headed toward marriage, and most recently that it was sputtering.

The actors met while filming "The Break-Up" in 2005. Reports of a romance quickly swirled, but the two initially said they were simply friends.

They were spotted together in various places over the ensuing months but said little about their liaison. Still, by this summer, they were denying whispers of an engagement.

Within months, they were denying that they were breaking up. In October, Vaughn threatened to sue British and American tabloid newspapers that had reported that he was breaking it off with Aniston and had been seen kissing someone else.

Vaughn, now filming a holiday comedy called "Fred Claus," is known for his roles in comic films such as "Wedding Crashers" and "Starsky & Hutch." Aniston, who is divorced from Brad Pitt, came to fame in the television comedy "Friends," and has gone on to star in a string of feature films.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Not too surprising
Old 12-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Shes from Friends right?? But who is he????

Never heard of him..
Old 12-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Say it ain't so!
Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I'm actually kind of sad about this. I was really hoping for her sake that the relationship worked out and he seems like a pretty good guy. I didn't really see him as someone ready to settle down though.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Wasn't she just on Oprah saying things were great between them?
Old 12-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Once you've been had by Brad is there anyone else that could compare????? I mean come on Vince Vaughn??????
Personally I'd make a move for Eric Dane............(Mc Steamy)
Old 12-06-2006, 06:19 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

well i did think the two were kind of good together. it seemed like vince was settling down a bit. oh well. what are you gonna do
Old 12-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Something about the two of them as a couple has never seemed right to me. Maybe it was too much of a rebound romance for her. She's a beautiful lady and I think Brad really messed up!
Old 12-07-2006, 03:29 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivernan0
Something about the two of them as a couple has never seemed right to me. Maybe it was too much of a rebound romance for her. She's a beautiful lady and I think Brad really messed up!
brad definitely messed up. now he is stuck with angelina. and who knows where she has been..or hasnt been......