Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2007, 01:32 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i signed up for survey spot today actually. i'll let you know how things go
Old 01-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Check out this post I added recently...

http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/sho...light=Research
Old 01-16-2007, 03:21 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

RRT, you might be interested in this e-mail I just received this morning.

Quote:
Work With Us As Company Representative..

Kraft Foods Limited
187 Todd Road Fishermans
Bend VIC 3207Australia.

geraldbaker_206@walla.com

KRAFT FOODS LIMITED ,Sells Vegemite, Kraft cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter,Maxwell House coffee, Oreo cookies, Ritz biscuits, Captain's Table
crackers,Philadelphia cream cheese, and Toblerone chocolates. We have reached big sales volume in the european market and now a house hold name
in the Northern American market. Quite soon we will open representative offices and authorized sales centers in North America and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact that despite the Nothern America market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
8%-10% from each sale/resale operation! For instance: you receive 2000 USD to your bank account. You will withdraw the money and keep $160 (8% from $2000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 8%, though later it will increase up to 10%.

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right
from your home office.
Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $4000-5000 depending on time you will spend in this business. You do not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us.

If you are interested in our offer, please do provide us with the following
information below.

First Name:
Surname:
Company Background:
Postal Address:
Residential Address:
Phone:
Mobile:
Fax:
Email:

Note that, as our receiving officer, you will receive 8% commission of whatever amount you receive on behalf of the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you.Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following [I know this is an odd ending to this sentence, but it is just the way I received it.]

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Gerald Baker.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

If you have a degree in respiratory why don't you take a class in medical coding or dication...............I know several people who have done this and work from office or home...make decent money too.
Field is wide opened from insurance companies, to hospitals and physicians offices
Old 01-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Big Buddy

txdarcie is a special membertxdarcie is a special member
Default medical transcription

My cousin does medical transcription from her home. She is a single mom of a 3 year old. Apparantly you have to take a course to learn how, but after that, you work at your own pace, on your own computer and get paid per batch completed. Good luck!
Old 01-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Wow, lots of great things posted here. So RRT tell us how things are
going for you. Have you signed up for anything yet? What else
can we do to help?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I signed up with survey spot, serviceexchange.com for mystery shopping, and my points and am still looking into some other posssibilities as well... contacted some companies about my respiratory degree and we will see what happens....

I am signed up with so many survey companies I dont even know... they dont seem to be going to well.

the mystery shop job with the one company are ok but cant seem to find another company worth working for other than the one... we will see
Old 05-30-2007, 04:42 AM
Big Buddy

jangona is a jewel in the rough
Helpmarker Are there any legitimate work from home opportunities online?

Hi, everyone,
I think this may be an unusual question, but here goes anyway. With summer here, it seems i've got more spare time than usual, and was wondering if there are any "home businesses" out there that are legitimate, and really work.

I've got my computer, and have plenty of time to enter data, research, etc, but so far anything I've looked into has been more of a scheme than anything else.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears...
joyce
Old 05-31-2007, 04:11 AM
Little Buddy

abs899 is on a distinguished road

Have you considered selling items on ebay? If you have the patience to shop for deals, a digital camera and access to a computer, you can do pretty well. Most people get started by selling their own items...sort of an online yard sale!
Old 05-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Big Buddy

AmandaKashner is a jewel in the rough

Joyce,
I PM'd you. Let me know if you like more info!