Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Big Buddy

SummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud of

i use to do both inbox dollars and send earning but they only pay .50 per survey if and when you qualify i do do alot thru my points and survey spot
Old 09-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

my faves are opinionoutpost.com, NPDOR, Zoomrewards, surveyspree, Lightspeed Panel. I get so many survey sites to my inbox I had to create a box labeled surveys to keep them straight. Then I also have another box labeled MyPoints to keep those emails separated too. Downloaded the Mypoints toolbar so I always know my total. I currently have over 10,000 mypoints. Just can't decide what to spend them on.
I get Paypal payouts on some and gift cards from others. One even still sends out checks. I have to be patient because I have to accumulate points but I don't mind. Whatever little bit helps, you know.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:55 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Here is some info...

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story...e-73165c10fa26

Legitimate Work-at-Home Companies

Some of the legitimate companies offering home based call center work include:

• Convergys
  • Arise
  • Alpine Access
  • Working Solutions
  • Speak-Write (home based dictation opportunities)
Old 11-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Alpine Access is the premier provider of customer service solutions using home-based employees. Alpine Access’ clients are organizations that value their customers and are passionate about their brand. Our Alpine Customer Experience (ACE™) solutions mean access to quality employees, compelling operational efficiency and economic success.
Partnering with Alpine Access means gaining a competitive advantage and realizing the greatest ROI from your customer service operations. Advantage, yours.

http://www.alpineaccess.com/external/index.html

Last edited by pepper60 : 11-17-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

I am a Medical Transcriptionist and I work from home. It is very legit. I did have to go to an online school in order to do this line of work. If you would like more info just PM me.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Medical Transcription. I do this and love my job.