Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2006, 01:07 PM
New Buddy

ladawna is a jewel in the rough
Default Thirty 8.8oz Bags of Worldstock Colombian Coffee BEWARE COFFEE EXPIRES DEC. 06

I just received my coffee that I orded and each bag is stamped with an expiration date of Dec. 2006. Not sure how I will drink all of this coffee by the end of this month. I think I am going to have to send it with my husband to pass out at work. Needless to say, it wasn't such a bargain after all.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Big Buddy

emtluvs2cook is on a distinguished road

Just keep it in the freezer...it's where I keep mine even after opening it. Stays as fresh as the day you open it!

glow Good friends make you smile...even when you don't feel like smiling glow
Old 12-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Wowmarker Coffee Deal A Real Deal

Im not at all bothered by the expiration date. I know for a fact that coffee stays good for at least 6-8 months following expiration when sealed tight. I too found Dec. 2006 on my bags but before I made my comment I decided to brew a pot up and try it. IT IS THE FRESHEST SMELLING STUFF I HAVE EVER SEEN NEXT TO STARBUCKS. Dark aroma and the BEST TASTING COFFEE I HAD IN A LONG TIME. I may give a few bags away but I will be keeping this stuff for myself. Of course to order another case of it would be too much coffee on hand but I cant believe the great taste for such a low price. Thanks Overstock
Old 12-07-2006, 06:12 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

sounds like i missed a good deal. i didnt even see that one. how much was the coffee? is it still available??
Old 12-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
sounds like i missed a good deal. i didnt even see that one. how much was the coffee? is it still available??
All I found was this one I guess they are out of the thirty 8.8oz bags I missed it also

http://mybargainbuddy.com/12/coffee?afsrc=1

Last edited by sckayla : 12-07-2006 at 07:34 PM.