Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Little Buddy

Corinne is a jewel in the rough

I just realized-- after filling in this form, that the link isn't on the t-fal webpage. It's some marketing service's website (maestro), which doesn't make sense to me. I wonder if this is legitimate, because there's no link to this thru t-fal's website that I can find.
I guess we'll see if the pans show up, but we'll probably get bridal spam now!
Old 02-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Woo-hoo!!! I'm in! Remodeling my kitchen.....a new pan will be a nice addition.

Lori Ann....I agree with you regarding new pans after 10 years of marriage. I started out with a nice Revere set 13 years ago, all of which I still use. But...with the addition of children there's also been the addition of mismatched pots and pans. I'm giddy with excitement waiting for the new pan to arrive! Man....I need to get a life!
Old 02-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinne
I just realized-- after filling in this form, that the link isn't on the t-fal webpage. It's some marketing service's website (maestro), which doesn't make sense to me. I wonder if this is legitimate, because there's no link to this thru t-fal's website that I can find.
I guess we'll see if the pans show up, but we'll probably get bridal spam now!
The top tab buttons are linked to T-Fal, so hopefully it's legit.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Little Buddy

RIbigmouth76 is a jewel in the rough
I just recently received these type of pans as a gift for Christmas (mine came in Blue). They are nice pans, I like the handles (they aren't the cheaply made ones!).
Old 02-23-2006, 05:28 AM
New Buddy

loriann3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Great Freebies!

This is a wonderful freebie. Need more freebies like this one so we can restock our homes!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Big Buddy

jiane5 is a jewel in the rough

unfortunately just receivd a message stating I will not be receiving this offer. They only sent the offer to certain members. Too Bad!!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Hotmarker TeFal says no way unless you were invited....

I just received an email from the TeFal folks that said only people that were invited or something could get this pan.

They mentioned that postings to freebie pages and boards was unauthorized. Does that mean we get busted!!

Any way, just wanted to let everyone know.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Hotmarker ALRT Free TeFal Pan ALERT

I just received an email from the TeFal company that said this offer was by invitation only or something like that and was not meant to be posted on freebie sites or boards.

It did include a link to a coupon if I want to buy something from them.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:06 PM
New Buddy

hvnlykitties is a jewel in the rough
Default I received this today....

We have received your entry for a free T-fal frying pan. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor your request.

The form you submitted was part of a specific E-mail that T-fal directed to certain selected customers.

Someone acting without T-fal's knowledge or consent forwarded the form for posting on an unauthorized web site. Because of these circumstances, you are not eligible to receive the free pan.

However, T-fal is happy that you are interested in trying our cookware and would like you to experience the excellence of our products. Please click here to get a special rebate coupon.

We hope you enjoy your T-fal cooking experience.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:46 PM
New Buddy

marsha is a jewel in the rough

hi...i just got an email about the free t-fal pan....."someone acting without t-fal's knowledge or consent forwarded the form for posting on an unauthourized web site..because of these circumstances, you(meaning me) are not eligible to recieve the free pan....has any one else gotten this ?? thanks !!!!!!