Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Little Buddy

NERONICA33 is a jewel in the rough

I received this email today:

We have received your entry for a free T-fal frying pan. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor your request.

The form you submitted was part of a specific E-mail that T-fal directed to certain selected customers.

Someone acting without T-fal's knowledge or consent forwarded the form for posting on an unauthorized web site. Because of these circumstances, you are not eligible to receive the free pan.

However, T-fal is happy that you are interested in trying our cookware and would like you to experience the excellence of our products. Please click here to get a special rebate coupon.

We hope you enjoy your T-fal cooking experience.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

Same here folks..had a bit of fun with them by sending them my own e-mailed response:

Thanks for the heads up...
I completed an offer forwarded to me via e-mail by one of my bridesmaids. I already have enough stress in my life planning a 500+ guest wedding and have removed your company from my gift register (don't need additional problems receiving gifts).

In place I have requested Paul Revere and Calaphon cookware....I hear it's excellent and I look forward to receiving many, many pieces.

Warm Regards,

Lori "Binkie" Hull
Hilton Head , SC

That'll teach them....

Lori Ann

Last edited by Lori Ann : 03-07-2006 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I loved your email - how clever of you. It is a bit insulting that they only wanted certain people to have this offer. I don't think I will ever buy another T-Fal pan. Think of the hard feelings they caused by this promo - talk about a PR nightmare. ha - somehow I don't feel sorry for them. Hopefully Karen won't get yelled at for this one.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all
Unhappy T-Fal

Yeah, I got the same letter. What a bummer. I was looking forward to getting that pan. They offered me a coupon, but when I clicked on it, it just opened to a blank page so I don't know what the coupon was for.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

It was a 10 dollar rebate for if you buy 40 dollars or more of their products.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
It was a 10 dollar rebate for if you buy 40 dollars or more of their products.
Thanks Melissa.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

Well,
I kinda see freebie offers as a "grab bag" - no payment therefore no guarantee. I like to have fun and sometimes I'll shoot off a smartass e-mail to a freebie sponser if they make me "jump thru hoops" but for the most part we're all here to have fun, eh? (I will post an update if I get a reply to my goofy e-mail to T-fal customer service,lol)

Lori Ann
Old 03-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Wedding Invitation

Is anyone else waiting on their invitation from Binkie, or is she just sending them to "certain people"? speechless

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-08-2006, 02:14 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Ann
Same here folks..had a bit of fun with them by sending them my own e-mailed response:

Thanks for the heads up...
I completed an offer forwarded to me via e-mail by one of my bridesmaids. I already have enough stress in my life planning a 500+ guest wedding and have removed your company from my gift register (don't need additional problems receiving gifts).

In place I have requested Paul Revere and Calaphon cookware....I hear it's excellent and I look forward to receiving many, many pieces.

Warm Regards,

Lori "Binkie" Hull
Hilton Head , SC

That'll teach them....

Lori Ann
and you call me a little devil??
Old 03-08-2006, 03:40 AM
Big Buddy

jensbargainbins is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy bad news

i got an email from tfal yesterday and they said that someone has abused the free pan offer so most people will not be getting it. check your email.