Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer
Default Old Navy

I went to Old Navy today and used the $10 coupon they gave me last time I was there. I got a fleece top on sale for $10 so it was free. They had their cute fleece throws reg. 12.50 on sale for 2/10 and their cute tins of snack items reg. 12.50 on sale for 2/10. I gotta a couple of each for gifts. Thought a throw and tin was a cute gift for $10.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default old navy bargains

Also all their winter jackets are 50% off and their boys and girls sections have great markdowns..Boys thermal shirts reg. 10.50 each are 2/10.00. I snagged a pair of dress grey pants for my son 6.99 and a pair of cords for 8.99.
Ladies jeans are also on clearance and the regular wall jeans are marked 20.-25.00........didn't have time to check gentlemans side but there were also great deals in the girls sections..........
I bought 5 pairs of pants, 4 shirts, 2 gifts tins, 2 stuffed animals and a football for about 70.00.............
Old 12-11-2006, 06:13 AM
Big Buddy

AmandaKashner is a jewel in the rough
Default Great

I love Old Navy and these sales are great! I have to go and check it out. Plus I got a $10 off coupon! Got to go