Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2006, 03:28 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Freeicon Free Orange Can Keychain

http://www.keystonelightbeer.com/
ENTER BIRTHDATE, CLICK ON "BLUE HERRING" AT THE TOP, "ORANGE CAN" AND SUBMIT FOR A FREE ORANGE CAN KEYCHAIN

YOU MUST BE 21
Old 12-14-2006, 03:46 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Thanks!!!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 03:48 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Old 12-14-2006, 04:04 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks, don't know what i'm gonna do with it but thanks
Old 12-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

LOL Keystone beer.......I have not drank this stuff since I was like 20-21 living in Kansas City!!!! Was weird to be able to walk into a grocery store and buy beer!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Heres what they just sent:

Dear friend of Keystone (F.O.K.),

Remember that Orange Can you ordered? Remember all the info you carefully filled out in order to receive it? Remember how excited you were when you hit send and immediately started planning all the things you were going to do with your new orange can when it arrived?

Well, to be perfectly honest, we (and when I say "we", I mean the brain trust at our ad agency) kind of deleted your first and last name. Yup, we know, pretty unsmooth. (Hey, what did you expect? We're a beer company for cripes sake not an electronic data compiler/processor company).

Anyway, we need to get your first and last name again. So click the link below, follow the directions, and your Orange Can will really truly be on its way this time. We promise.

Always Smooth,
Keystone Light
Old 01-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Missy, at least they have a sense of humor about it! Hope you
get the freebie real soon.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Mentor

Its been posted on here atleast 3 times and i have filled out the form each time and then i finally get this weird e-mail. I didn't get an e-mail or a can when i filled it out in October.....very weird and hilarious!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Big Buddy

cgb23 is on a distinguished road

I think I'm doing something wrong. I get stuck and don't see anywhere under the 'blue herring' to click on that says orange can.

Last edited by cgb23 : 01-09-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Big Buddy

CRamlow is on a distinguished roadCRamlow is on a distinguished road
Default I don't see an orange can pick either

Maybe it's over by now?