Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2007, 06:25 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

59 degree's here in Rockwood, TN and foggy and misting rain, but suppose to be near 72 today.. Thursday suppose to be only 55 for the high BRRRRRR
Old 11-14-2007, 09:35 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

It was cool here Windy and much cooler temps. I think we were in the mid 60's... Cold front came thru as expected.........
Old 11-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

So hot and dry here! Today is was 89 degrees! Right now it's 75!
Old 11-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

Very cool here today 44 degrees (lots of wind) especially compared to yesterday!!! We had a cold front come through last night, very strong storms with heavy rain and winds.. Had a tornado touch down about 60 miles from where I am at... very scary!!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Came out from breakfast and there was stuff in the air. I'm new enough to snow that I had to ask the SO, "Is that rain or snow?" His answer was "both." LOL...We have flakeage!!! About 40 now and still an occasional flake falling...finally got COLD!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

beautiful Nov. day here...........mid 40's sun and no wind...
Old 11-24-2007, 12:31 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Cold!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Big Buddy

Was sunny but now the clouds came in , upper 40's............. Rain coming in tonight and Sunday. MONDAY too.....
Old 11-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

It was sunny with brightblue skies earlier, but the clouds are rolling in now.. Its cold here too, around 35 now.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 11-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

It was 17 last night........Brrrrrrr. I think it's been in the 20's all day today and right now it's 25. I can't wait for Spring!